30. dying

WHY DID I AGREE TO GO HIKING

"LEVI PLS PLS PLSP LS PLS LET US TAKE A BREAK!" I groaned leaning on a tree.

MY LEGS ARE LITTLE NOODLIES!

"We're still in the parking lot calm down," Levi pushed me forward to the trail, "we're not even going up a mountain we're walking around a lake."

That's kind of cute my pain is forgotten!

"A LAKE?" I shouted rushing toward the trail, "RLLY WHERE???????"

LAKE ! LAKE ! LAKE ! LAKE ! LAKE ! LAKE ! LAKE ! LAKE ! LAKE ! LAKE ! LAKE !

"It's right there idiot," Levi ran to catch up pointing in the direction of the large body of water.

Fishies.

"Do you think there are fish in it???" I pestered starting to walk down the winding path.

I mean there MUST be fishies!!!

Otherwise it's a sucky lake :/

Not just sucky EVIL.

"What kind of lake doesn't have fish in it?" Levi chuckled kicking a rock into the water.

That is pollution my dude.

"AN UGLY ONE OMG."

He gets it a real king.

"How long are we going to walk," Levi muttered glancing at the path in front of us.

Idk you're the one who wanted us to do this walk.

"You tell me," I raised an eyebrow at him.

I should ask Erwin to trim my eyebrows for me omg.

"Hey-" Levi cut himself off his gaze drifting, "is this a..."

A WHAT A DATE?????

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO INVITED ME WHAT IS THIS????

DUDE.

"A what Levi?? What is it?? What were you going to say??? Huh??? Huh???? hUHH??????" I poked my elbow into his sides.

U wanna ask if this is a date right???

You're mean.

U know it.

"Oh my god I'm going to leave you here to rot," he scowled turning back the way we came.

AT LEAST IM GONNA ROT IN NATURE.

"Ok u butt fine if you aren't going to say it ILL SAY IT!" I stormed towards him, "this is 100% a date friends wouldn't be this awkward on a walk in the woods."

It's true.

"Do you want to go home and watch a movie instead?" Levi sighed unlocking the car.

Yes pls.

"OOOO LETS WATCH SHREK 3 PLS PLS PLS!" I cheered opening the car door for him.

SHREK SKSKKSKSJDKJHJKH PLEDKAHDKJAH SHRREHJHS.

"No I meant like a documentary or something."

Oh no we cannot date.

"I'm excited for this new guy to come to the house everyone who's here currently is pretty boring I mean this Levi guy suggested we watch a documentary as a date can u believe him I'm sure the new guy will enjoy shrek," I sighed rolling my eyes at Levi.

He's so dumb wow who even is this Levi guy.

"I can't believe this Y/N girl she's so rude and ridiculously loud. I'm really not sure why I'm humoring her honestly she should just date Hanji the two of us have nothing in common it's ridiculous."

I really should date Hanji.

"I mean can you believe this Levi character???? Sure he's attractive and rich but like there's more to love than money you have to be able to enjoy similar things like shrek for example," I sighed closing my eyes.

Preach.

"And this Y/N girl has the guts to talk smack to me when she won't even give vegetables a chance like seriously I don't know how she's lived for this long it's hilarious." Levi pulled into the driveway of the house.

Ok Levi I see you.

"Anyway I'm super excited to get home and force him to watch shrek!" I cheered opening my car door.

You're going to enjoy it :////

"She should really watch a DOCUMENTARY and get that superior media YOU learn from documentaries what the fuck do you learn from watching Shrek???" He paused slamming the door shut, "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!"

OH MY GOD SHREK HAS SO MANY LESSONS YOU LEARN HOW TO  DO EVERYTHING PLEASE SHUT YOUR UGLY TRAP.

"OH MY GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH SHREK TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING IT TAUGHT ME HOW TO LIVE AND LOVE DONT FOR ONE SECOND THINK YOU CAN BE RUDE TO MY GREEN BOYFRIEND!"

I CANT BELIEVE YOU OH MY GOD.

"OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE YOU- YOU WOULD RATHER WATCH A MOVIE ABOUT SOME MAKE BELIEVE SWAMP MONSTER THAN SPEND QUALITY TIME GETTING AN EDUCATION," Levi aggressively kicked off his shoes.

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL SHREK-

"SHREK IS A GOD I AM OFFENDED THAT I ASSOCIATE WITH SOMEONE WHO WOULD SUGGEST THAT SHREK ISN'T IN FACT REAL AND THE MOST AMAZING PERSON IN THE WORLD." I scoffed walking toward the playroom.

I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO REWATCH SHREK I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN IT AND-"

YOU WHAT.

"WHY ARE YOU JUDGING SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SEE AND APPRECIATE THAT'S DISGUSTING." I scoffed turning on the TV.

THAT'S IT WE'RE WATCHING SHREK.

"SIT YOUR TINY BODY DOWN WE NEED TO WATCH SHREK IMMEDIATELY I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHATEVER DOCUMENTARY YOU WANT TO WATCH," I shrieked tears of anger and shock filling my eyes.

He hasn't watched shrek I'm appalled.

"I'm not going to watch this," Levi stood up getting ready to leave the room.

UHHH YES YOU ARE.

"I WILL PAY YOU TO WATCH SHREK SIT BACK DOWN!"

"Fine," Levi walked back to the couch, "but only because I'm getting money out of this."

I don't think you need anymore money Mr. Gucci pajamas.

"You like it don't you!" I cheered as we reached the end of the movie.

HE DID HE SO DId.

He can't lie to us.

Yes that would be illegal.

"I- I didn't not like it," he paused glancing down at me, "look you don't have to pay me it wasn't that bad."

OH MY GOD HE LOVED IT.

"SO NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY ME BACK FOR INTRODUCING YOU TO FINE ART!"

YOU BETTER.

"No I don't but you will watch the rest of the movies with me later," he smiled leaving the room.

OH MY GOD.

"That's a date Levi!"

__________________________

just bc someone hasnt watched shrek doesnt mean u need 2 kill them

-ai