19. tounge

"I'm gonna go upstairs to watch TV," I muttered sitting up.

Gonna go sulk :D

"Ok see ya!" Hanji called out glancing up from her phone for a quick second.

Young people and their phones I swear.

She's older than you :/

No

I entered the playroom sitting down on the large couch before flipping through the few channels available on the TV.

Nothing against this attack on titan show but it's like the only thing on n I sorta want to watch dumb romance.

Crybaby queen.

IM NOT A BABY.

"You're in here?" Levi muttered stepping into the room briefly glancing at the screen.

yOu'RE iN HeHSJKDHJjewjhfwe;jfouhru 13-749-84823=93 =0ri3=ri03=ir???? S:?A>F ?>F?A>??A?

"Why are you in here?" I deflected scooting over so he could join me on the couch.

Scoot scoot.

Skrrt Skrrt.

Invalid no one says that anymore.

I do...

No.

"Eren came in and started being loud," Levi grumbled changing the channel.

I don't appreciate you changing it.

That's a lie be quiet.

Why am I being bullied today?

I hate you.

"Go back the attack on titan thing is too gorey for me," I complained reaching over him to grab the remote.

No blood for these child eyes.

"It's just fake chill out," Levi grabbed my arm pushing it away from the remote.

BBUT CHEESY ROMANCE >:(

"It's nasty I appreciate some gore but I don't want to see naked man giants running around we have enough of that with just Eren." I scoffed glancing away from the screen.

Speaking of Eren.

"Why do you think I left the room?" Levi muttered chuckling softly.

OH MY GOD.

"NO WAY THAT'S SO NASTY IM GONNA PUKE."

NOPE Y/N GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF YOUR NASTY HEAD GET IT OUT OUT OUT.

"So what did Eren do to you?" Levi asked his eyes still trained on the TV.

He was big mean.

But it's ok!

Yup yup!!!1!!!!1!!11!

"Ah it's nothing he's just young he doesn't understand things the same!" I mumbled avoiding eye contact.

YEYEYYEYEYEYEYYE.

"Y/N," Levi paused staring at me, "it didn't sound like nothing."

But it really was I don't mind that much anyway.

"He was just talking about a sensitive subject," I muttered desperate to change the channel and the conversation.

As much as I would love to talk shit about someone I don't think it should be Eren.