43. barbie

"Ok u 2! Sleep here 4 tonite!!!" Hanji cheered pushing Levi and I into the playroom with a few blankets.

Well this won't be the first time.

"Do you... maybe want to watch TV instead of sleeping?" I muttered after a brief pause.

It just sounds kinda sexy rn

"Depends- what are we watching?" Levi was busy making a nest of blankets on the couch.

You think they locked us in here??

What if I need to pee ??

I need to pee

"We could rewatch our old episodes or idk we could watch barbie movies."

Levi stared at me critically for a solid 1.002 seconds.

WHAT

"I would rather die than watch our old episodes- pass me the remote we're watching Princess Charm School."

Princess Charm School is like basic for a barbie movie but whatever floats ur boat.

"Hey Levi have you ever thought about what happens if they locked the door and one of us needs to pee?? Like not to be gross or anything but do we just go in our pjs??? Or like out the window??? Bc if that happens you can't look I really won't appreciate it :/"

"I can't believe they would do that to Blair-" Levi gasped completely ignoring me.

Should I repeat myself???

This is embarrassing

Yeah but Levi is smart he would know what to do in that situation ):

"Hey Levi have you ever thought about what happens if they locked the door and one of us needs to pee?? Like not to be gross or anything but do we just go in our pjs??? Or like out the window??? Bc if that happens you can't look I really won't appreciate it :/"

No response

Wow he hates u

HE HATES BOTH OF US DUMBASS BESIDES UR THE NORMAL TEXT IM ITALICS UR THE ONE DOING ALL OF THIS

"I need to leave a review on this movie Y/N pass me my phone," Levi held out his hand- and then I realized it the movie had somehow convinced Levi that he was a princess.

Is this rlly his first time seeing this movie bc??

He must've been locked in a basement for the first 21937219370912 years of his life ://

Thats very sad for him.

"What are you ?"

"A princess bitch."

"Stop being so out of character it doesn't look good for our relationship," I sighed, glancing down at his phone.

Oh no

"Look Y/N I'm stuck in this room with you all night- let me have my moment."

I had something else to say but.

"Levi Ugly Ackerman there can only be one stupid in this room and its ME not you ME!"

"Shut your trap I'm trying to tell the world how amazing this movie is- and if you can't accept this side of me then you don't really love me."

"Levi I love all of you I just love this part a little less."

"I'm disgusted how could you say something like that to me."

"You're writing a serious review about a barbie movie ://"

"Just face it we've swapped places I get to be the dumb one and there's nothing you can do about it," Levi rolled his eyes at me *extra* dramatically.

Disgust

On the plus side I can finally understand what it's like to be in the mind of 'LeVi'

Oh my god look at his review

"I really appreciated the director's spin on this classic. The cinematography could've been improved but otherwise was definitely on par with an Oscar winning film. Voice acting was incredibly unique. I thought the screenplay was very tight and polished, with excellent dialogue on Aaron Sorkin's level. The antagonist had such depth and I felt like I could truly understand her on a human level. The hero was so refreshing, and empowering. And I haven't even gotten started with the animation. Top contender for best animated feature in the 2019 Oscars. Beautiful themes, a groundbreaking message, and an inspiration to all everywhere. 11/10, highly recommend." I read off of Levi's phone.

WHAT

"It deserves it," Levi sighed unpausing the movie.

YOU HAVENT EVEN FINISHED IT??

"I like the mermaids one better :/" I sighed turning back to the screen.

Could use more mermaids but overall a good movie 11/10

"Y/N do you want to be like Blair and Nicholas?"

"Levi don't get me wrong I like it when ur funny but uhhhhhhhhhh what are you on???"

"Barbie."

Ok

"If u mean that u wanna hold hands and also kiss and hug sometimes then yes I would like that."

"So u wanna-"

"U wanna hug ? and talk about feelings ??"

"Maybe a little bit."

Levi that's cute

"Okok u have 2 do one thing first bc like i don't date, kiss, hug or eat until marriage."

"Wait you want me to marry you?"

"Do you want me to be the barbie to your ken?"

"Wait no I'm Barbie," Levi sighed.

"Uh no you aren't! First of all Barbie is kind WHICH U ARE NOT! U are Ken u are hot and slightly capable thats it."

"That's incredibly insulting of you Y/N. Am I nothing but a face to you? Do you even care about me and my talents? You're Ken I'm Barbie. I'm talented, the perfect housewife and also gorgeous fuck you."

"Levi! I can not believe you! YOU COMPARE ME TO KEN USING THE SAME TRAITS YOU FIND DISGUSTING AS YOUR REASONING??? WHY DO YOU EVEN LIKE ME IF YOU HATE KEN THAT MUCH!"

"I DONT HATE KEN HES JUST SUBPAR IN COMPARISION TO BARBIE!"

"WELL NOW IM JUST INSULTED FOR KEN! WHEN YOU STAN BARBIE YOU STAN ALL OF THEM EVEN HER ANNOYING FRIEND MIDGE!"

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N I LIKE MIDGE!"

"UNCULTURED!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"

"FINE ITS BETTER LIKE THAT!"

No actually that makes me sad ):

"Hey Levi I'm sorry this can be Barbie x Barbie if you want- like we can both be barbie ):"

"Fine but I'm the more competent one."

"Fine you ugly grump :/."

_______________________________

ooc levi is fun 4 me 2 write so screw the h8erz

- AI PIE BYE