Y/N universe a valentines day special

The Y/N universe a mysterious place with many different versions of the same person.

"I'm a model, not an actor try to find someone else." Levi picked up his book and continued reading.

Wow, you suck.

"You would just have to play yourself and text me for like 31 days or something."

"That sounds painful."

"Yes but by the end of it we meet up and fall madly in love."

"No thanks."

"PLEASE."

"No."

Wow you really suck.

It may come as a surprise to many but on some level each version of Y/N knows that there are others out there.

Seriously this god character is really sketchy please leave.

I like him.

You need an actor right?

Yes! Levi is being really stinky.

I can help.

Really?

A bright light filled the space causing me to blink rapidly.

WHEN I ASKED FOR HELP I DIDN'T MEAN BURN MY RETINAS.

"I'll be right there Levi I just have to feed Mr. Squid!" A cheery voice cut through the blinding white.

EXCUSE ME???? MR. SQUID IS MY CAT NOT YOURS?????

"I'll start the car." A voice- unmistakeably Levi's replied.

Why is Levi here?? I left him behind.

"Jesus Christ that hurt where the fuck are we?" I whirled around my eyes meeting Levi's.

LEVI YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE STARTING THE CAR????

"KLSADLKHKH"

"Wait why the fuck are there two of you." Levi coughed out his gaze resting on something behind me.

Two of me??? What do you mean lol.

"I thought you were starting the car????" A familiar voice piped up from behind me.

No way.

"Seriously why are there two of you." Levi repeated nudging me to turn around.

"Hey Y/N I started the car come- the fuck?" A second Levi stepped through the doorway staring shell shocked at the both of us.

THERE ARE TWO LEVIS.

THERE'S ANOTHER ME.

WE COULD HAVE AWESOME SLEEPOVERS.

"THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SLEEPOVER EVER." I screamed in unison with myself jumping up in excitement.

"No." The two Levi's groaned eyeing each other.

"Ok so let me get this straight this is an alternate reality where you two met by texting and got married." My Levi pieced together clutching a mug of steaming tea, "no offense but that's stupid why would you want to marry this useless slug."

HEY.

"I wooed him over with my impressive texting skilz."

"*skills."

"You really married her?"

"hEY LEVI THIS Y/N IS SO VALID I STAN HER SO HARD."

I LOVE HER AND SO SHOULD YOU.

"I mean you like you Y/N right?" Married Levi asked looking at the two of us.

Do you Levi???

"I've only known her for three days or something." Levi rolled his eyes setting down his mug.

"It's ok Y/N I believe in you." Married Y/N piped up resting a hand on my shoulder.

Thank you.

"So you two met through texting that's so fanfiction." I cheered bouncing around in my seat.

It's crazy cute.

"I would say that meeting through a TV show is even more fanfiction." Married Levi pointed out staring at the two of us.

I guess you're right.

You only have a day here make the most of it.

"The Levis can sleep in the guest room we're taking the master." Married Y/N smiled grabbing my hand and tugging me upstairs.

"Ok what are we going to do to them first?" I asked dropping onto the large bed.

I did not come to an alternate universe just to sit around and not pull any pranks on the boyz.

"I was thinking we could try to get my Levi to think you're me."

"I'd feel bad you're Levi is nice he wasn't trying to pick a fight." I mumbled thinking back on Married Levi.

He was reasonable.

"nICE?????? YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME HE'S SO MEAN. YOUR LEVI WAS RUDE BUT HE WASN'T HORRIBLE."

"SSKSKS YOU MUST BE KIDDING I KNOW YOU'RE MARRIED AND OLD BUT THAT SHOULDN'T STOP YOU FROM SEEING HOW NICE YOUR LEVI IS."

"We're both fine keep it down."

"OH SHUT UP LEVI." Married Y/N and I screamed back slamming the door shut.

We both collapsed into laughter falling back onto the bed.

There's so much more to do.

"Y/N! IT'S VALENTINES." Hanji screamed in my ear roughly shaking me awake.

No yesterday was Valentines.

"Seriously wake up someone was looking for you." Hanji grumbled prying open my eyes.

The only person who I want to see right now is Married Y/N sorry.

"Is she up yet." A familiar voice cut through my suffering.

MARRIED LEVI????

"IM UP HI MARRIED LEVI!" I screamed shooting up from bed.

"Who the fuck is 'married levi'???" Boring old Levi responded rolling his eyes.

Ah it was just a dream.

"I'll return to the womb now if that's ok."

Perhaps Y/N wasn't dreaming and Levi had just forgotten but I guess we'll never know.

______________________

Sorry this is so late I've been traveling all day. 

Bc this is late I've been thinking of when I used to updat bridge at like 2 in the morning on sundays idk why that stuck to me but it did. Only og fans will remember sksksk.

- Ai