17. life and death

"Hanji, Mikasa, Eren, Erwin- even you Levi it was nice knowing you I think this is where I end it," I muttered turning away from the group.

I can't stay on this earth knowing that my cat hates me.

"Wait Y/N you can't leave!" Hanji protested grabbing my sleeve.

Don't stop me Hanji you're just making this harder for me to do.

"I have no choice I can't live like this," I shook my head squeezing my eyes shut.

This is hard for me to.

"Wait what is she doing," Levi muttered dumbfounded.

I'm going to end this- this suffering, every moment that Mr. Squid is with you is just another part of my heart splintering into pieces. I can't live like this.

"Levi she's going to go die alone without her cat," Hanji explained staring after me- tears welling up in her eyes.

There's nothing I can do this is the only option.

"That's fucking stupid."

Wow I'm about 2 die n you're cursing rUDE.

"No it's not its my only choice."

"Yeah it's stupid there's like 5 others that I can think of that aren't shitty like that one," Levi snorted rolling his eyes at me.

You have the cat you just wouldn't understand my suffering.

"The pain I feel is too great you just haven't been in this situation you can't understand- you would never understand windex using freak." I burst out the tears that had been building up in my eyes spilling out.

I can't take this.

"Levi stop being so insensitive, you take her cat and then provoke her? That's rude." Mikasa muttered her voice fading away as I ran further upstairs.

I'm ready to stop existing in this cruel world.

"Goodbye Mr. Squid, goodbye corps house friends." I mumbled turning toward the balcony.

This is it.

"Wait she does know I had wet wipes in my pocket right?" Levi laughed his voice piercing through my sadness.

OH MY GOD WHAT.

"OH MY GOD LEVI YOU'RE SUCH A CHEATER GIVE ME MY KITTY." I screamed running down the stairs.

GIVE ME THE KITTY GIMME GIMME GIMME.

"Yeah here you go," Levi muttered dumping him into my arms.

I love you Mr. Squid.

"Hey baby how are you doing," I mumbled burying my head in his soft fur.

He's doing so good he loves me and I love him and Levi is the biggest cheater in the world we hate him so much.

"Levi that was rude you should apologize," Erwin scolded resting a fatherly hand on his shoulder.

YES YOU SHOULD UGLY MAN MAN.

"APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE." Hanji started chanting moving toward him.

YES APOLOGIZE FOR BEING THE DIRTIEST CHEATER.

"Yeah Levi I was on your side but I agree with them you should apologize," Eren spoke up.

Y/N SQUAD IS GROWING HECK YEAH.

"YEAH LEVI APOLOGIZE FOR BEING SUCH A NASTY NASTY NASTY MAN."

CHEATERS DONT DESERVE RIGHTS.

"I'm not going to apologize you're really the one who started all of this getting all worked up and everything," Levi grumbled turning on his heel.

WOW THATS SO MEAN OF YOU.

"You guys notice that the door has been ringing for the past ten minutes." Mikasa spoke up glancing over at the door.

THAT DOESN'T MATTER.

"Mikasa I love you but like no one cares we're trying to get Mr. Ugly to apologize." I cut her off turing back to Levi.

There are more important things to focus on right now.

"Please open up we need to talk about the cat," A low male voice called out from the other side of the door.

SORRY I DONT CARE STUPID.

"Seriously guys I think we should open the door it might be important," Mikasa muttered glancing over at it.

I mean you can if you want to.

"Levi are you really not going to apologize?" Erwin repeated blocking his path.

YEAH MAN.

"I don't see why I have to we made up I gave her the cat everything is fine," Levi protested trying to push him away.

NO WE DIDNT REALLY MAKE UP STUPID.

"You need to apologize it's just the gucciest thing to do," Hanji spoke up walking over to where Erwin was confronting him.

WOw it's like I have a mom and a dad protecting me from the big bad bullies.

"I love you Mom and Dad you're so great," I cheered rushing up to Hanji and Erwin.

WOW THAT MEANS MR. SQUID IS THE GRANDCHILD WOW THATS SOME #GOALS.

"OH MY GOD MR SQUID IS OUR GRANDCHILD COME HERE DAUGHTER!" Hanji squealed pulling me closer.

WOW WE ARE ON THE SAME WAVELENGTH.

"WOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW THATS SO AMAZING WE'RE SO COOL." I screamed back jumping up and down.

WOOWOW WOWOWW WOOWOWOWOWO OWOWOW WOWOW WOOW OWWOOW.

"Levi apologize to our daughter," Erwin spoke up looking down on the short male.

HAHA ERWIN IS ON BOARD WITH THIS IM SO HAPPY.

"Seriously you've all been infected by a disease called Y/N." Levi snorted pushing to get past the two of them.

DDANG THAT SOUNDS SO CUTE!

"WOW A DISEASE OF CUTENESS I WOULD DIE TO HAVE IT."

"Honestly you should let me get past so I can quarantine myself." Levi pushed against Erwin trying to get him to move.

APOLOGIZE FIRST.

"Guys that guy really wants to get in here," Eren muttered staring at the door.

I mean he can come in if he wants idc.

"SHUT UP EREN," Erwin and Hanji screamed in unison.

WOW.

"Apologize to her and then you can pass," Hanji repeated for the 39294907493th time.

YEAH U BETTER APOLOGIZE.

"I'm just going to come in your door is unlocked anyway," the voice called out clearly frustrated.

Ok but help us get Levi to apologize at least.

Levi glanced at the three of us sighing.

THATS IT APOLOGIZE.

"Ok I'm sorry! Is that good enough for you?" He turned on his heel to open the door to the stranger.
_________________________
I'm so tired what is this
-Ai