*31: Fuck Me Like One Of Your French Girls

a/n: Happy belated Valentine's Day! This chapter is purely cringey smut so you can skip to the end if it's not your cup of tea! You won't miss any vital information during the actual sex part, I promise lol. Enjoyyyy!♡
***
"Oh Jack, fuck me like one of your french girls!" I'm not sure why this phrase pops in my head but, against my better judgment, I say it out loud to ease some of the sexual tension.

It works because Harry looks at me like I've gone crazy. "Jack? French girls? What in three hells are you talking about?"

I prop my hands on my hips. "Oh come on, you've never watched Titanic before?"

"Ti- what?"

Oh brother.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Nevermind, we'll just have to watch it later. Anyways..."

The words die in my throat as I notice that Harry's jaw is clenched tightly and his eyes are almost a murky green at this point. His entire demeanor has changed from semi playful to lustfully serious.

"W-what's wrong?" Curse this dumb stutter.

He chuckles darkly, sending a delicious shiver up my back. "Oh baby girl, you have no idea, do you?"

I begin to feel frustrated and I want to yell at him to tell me, but I know a rhetorical question when I hear one, so I stay silent.

"I have to go retrieve something. When I come back, you better be naked and fully bent over the bed, am I understood?"

Surprise floats through me at the sudden shift in the air, but I find myself answering him.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

Nervous, I sink my teeth into my bottom lip. Harry watches the action with dark intensity, and I remember that I'm supposed to be answering his question.

"Y-yes Papi."

His features hardly change, but I still notice the satisfaction in his eyes. "If I get back and you're not where I told you to be... let's just say that you'll have trouble walking for a while."

And with that, and a sly smirk, he's gone.

As soon as he's gone, I quickly discard my matching panty and bra set and get in position. Laying there with the cool sheets under my naked body, I go over everything I did that might have pissed him off.

By the time he gets back, I still don't know what I did wrong.

I hear a lock turn and I close my eyes in anticipation of what's to come.

Cold fingers trace up my spine, making me arch my back reflexively. Harry makes a tsk-ing noise and his fingers dissappear.

"Did I tell you to move?"

I shake my head, but that earns me a quick hard slap on my ass, making heat pool between my legs.

"Use your words."

"No sir."

Almost immediately, his fingers are at my sex, rubbing the wet heat, but purposely avoiding certain spots. I bite my lip hard trying not to make a sound.

"Look at you. I haven't even done anything and you are soaking wet for me. Such a good girl." 

His words make me squirm. Why does this turn me on so much?

Harry slides a his fingers through my soaking folds and then he's in front of me.

"Open your eyes, beautiful."