The Forbidden Forest

Draco, Pansy, and Blaise walked through the forbidden forest. They were safe because nobody ever came down there, but hey still had their hoods to their vampire cloaks up and pulled the hood in front of their face, but they could still see through their cloaks.

Harry couldn't sleep so he got up out of his bed and did the thing he loved to do most. He went down through the grass and into the forbidden forest. The vampires were playing around with their abilities and using them each other.

Draco would play tricks on Pansy and Pansy would play tricks on Blaise and Blaise would play tricks on Draco. Harry was walking by trying to find something strange to explore. That slytherin knew he was probably going to get in trouble, but he explored anyway. Her ran into Pansy who was playing a trick on Blaise at the moment and was in the formation of Snape. Harry bumped into her and fell to the ground.

Pansy ran to find Draco and Blaise. She told them that Harry was in the forest and didn't leave. She saw Draco become curious. Draco headed out to find Harry and see what he was exploring. 

"There has got to be something strange and cool all at the same time somewhere around here." Harry said to himself. Draco finally found Harry after a while and thought, I'm strange and cool all at the same time but he'll probably reject me again, Draco didn't have the best thoughts. Harry became even more curious when he ran into 'Snape'. Draco glared at Pansy of why he as going deeper into the forest. 

"Pansy what did you do?" Draco asked in a whisper. Pansy shrugged and Blaise hit his hand off his head. Draco shook his head at both of them and realized the sun was getting ready to rise. "Guys look at the sky." Draco warned them. Pansy and Blaise headed back to the castle quickly using their speed from being a vampire. Draco rushed to find Harry and put him in his bed in the room back at the dorms.

Harry woke up in his bed and Draco was in his own bed. Harry felt relieved that it was just a dream or was it...