The Holidays 2

Sirius had three gifts. The first box was covered in wolf prints. Inside the box was a necklace with two different paw prints. The second box was covered in the quaffles (one of the pieces to quidditch). Inside the box was a photo album of every time the group was together, even when they were younger. The last box was covered in quidditch broomsticks. Inside the box was a new wand since his was taken away in azkaban. The first gift was from Remus and James. The second one was from Luna, Alisa, Harry, and Draco. The last one was from Lily. Sirius hugged Lily and kissed Remus. 

Remus had three gifts as well. None of the boxes had color because they all knew that Remus hater colorful boxes. Inside the first box was a necklace that was entirely identical to Sirius's necklace. Inside the second box was a bunch of new books and a feather quill and parchment paper. Inside the last box was new colorful wax sealers and lots of black ink. Remus was completely happy with everything. The first gift was from Sirius, the second one was from Lily, James, Harry, and Draco. The last one was from Luna and Alisa. 

After they all got their gifts they all went outside and played in the snow. Harry and Draco made snow angels and snowmen. Alisa and Luna made and igloo. Remus and Sirius just made the most unnormal things in the world. Lily and James joined in on a bunch of Draco and Harry's snowball fights. They were all outside for 4 and a half hours. Until it was time for dinner. Lily was so happy that they installed a new food making machine the day before. Lily didn't have to make food any more. Draco and Harry sat next to each other. Remus and Sirius sat beside each other. Lily and James sat next to each other. Alisa and Luna sat beside each other and talked the entire time. 

When it was time for bed everyone was out like a light Draco fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Harry fell asleep 10 seconds after Draco. Luna fell asleep before she hit the pillow. Alisa fell asleep 15 seconds after laying on her pillow. Remus and Sirius fell asleep on the couch in the game room. James and Lily fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows. 

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short I am currently writing another story. I'll have a part two of this entire story it's just going to be shorter than this one. The next part of this story will be called 'Vampire's Sweetheart'. So I hope that you'll enjoy the rest of this part of the story. Also please remember that this story is only going on because I have a friend who really loves this story and I keep it going for her. When I told her that I'll be ending this part of the full story she got sad so this is only going on because of her. 
~Draco Malfoy