V a l e n t i n e s D a y S p e c i a l

Ah, yes. Valentines Day. The day of hearts and love--but most importantly: chocolate! Well, according to you. Each and every year, you would make chocolate for all your loved ones and add a little card as well. Occasionally, you'd give flowers.

Your cards weren't the fanciest thing if anything, it was cheesy as heck. The classic:

яσѕєѕ αяє яє∂,

νισℓєтѕ αяє вℓυє.

נυѕт киσω тнαт ѕσмєвσ∂у ℓσνєѕ уσυ.

Is the one that you always used because creativity is a joke and so is your existence. Dark humor aside, yeah so, V-day. Pfft yeah, virgin day, very funny. It'd be Very-single Day for you. Nooooot that you kinda wanted to change that when he was still here.

This year, you had new people to make chocolate for, oh how you wanted to be able to just skip tedious steps. Oh well, better get to it, champ!

Let's see... 

Step uno, get materials. Check!

Step ni, have supervision. A video chat with a certain greenette would do, since Dadzawa is away on some kind of mission.

Step three, do it, just do it, make your food fantasies come true. In progress!

===

"[L-L/N]~SAN THAT'S TOO MUCH SUGAR--"

"Hah? You sure? I swear this is too little..."

"FOR REAL THAT'S TOO MUCH, WHOEVER EATS IT WILL GET DIABETES--"

"Whatever ya say~"

.

.

.

"[L/N]~SAN THAT'S TOO MUCH MILK--"

"OH COME ON!"

Not going to lie to you, but this scene seemed all too familiar.

=三年前=

"[Y/N]... You're adding too much sugar again! The milk and sugar you added is practically 70% of what's inside the bowl!" he exclaimed.

"But this batch is for the purest person I know, though... That's why it has to be sweet for him!" you retorted.

"Who is it even for anyways?"

"You, ya dingus!"

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!!?" 

=现在=

After balancing out the ingredients, you carefully poured some into molds and hand carved previously frozen ones to each of the individual's personalities and likes. After finishing a choco-might, a half-assed choco-grenade, a choco-rose and a choco-neko, you set aside the finished products along with your previous ones.

"Thanks for accompanying me throughout this process Midoriya~kun."

"A-ah, it was nothing. I didn't have much to do today anyway. See ya!"

Doot.

With that done, you walked to the fridge to shove the chocolates in, ensuring they wouldn't melt. You grabbed some paper to make cards, grabbing a few colored pens and glue. Skillfully writing all 6 names in fancy handwriting, you added some color onto the rectangular cards. Putting them next to each other, you felt that there was something missing... Hmm, what could it be? Ah! That's right. Ribbons to make em look crisper.

The boxes were all prepared. Green, Orange, White, and Black. Filling them up with their respective chocolate, you added a heart sticker on them, keeping the cards secure. Leaving the black one in the fridge, a message to Dadzawa in addition, you set off to drop the chocolates off. You had them in a small cooler bag while you quickly placed the orange box on the doormat and rang the doorbell before scurrying away. Next stop was the Midoriya Residence, where you knocked on the door and gave the box to his mother to pass to Izuku. A fast stop to the old lady was also made to pick up some flowers.

While those two homes and the shop were close together, your next destination was a bit further away. Upon arriving, you straightened out your clothes and hair before walking towards one of the tombstones that had two names on them. You left a card and a bouquet of roses for them. As for your last bouquet of Forget Me Nots and light turquoise card, you placed them before his.

=r e a c t i o n s=

Aizawa stared at the box in his hands with confusion and disbelief, what? How? Why? When????? But he soon smiled when he saw the writing in front.

"Happy Valentines Day, Dadzawaaaaaa!"

Ms. Ishikawa just chuckled at the funny poem she wrote

Bakugou honestly felt touched that she even bothered.

As for Midoriya...

"UWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH---"

===

𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂!