[Y/N] [L/N] is currently about to burst a few veins from how pissed she was. Right in front of her was a beaten up bush head and as much as she wanted to hug him and comfort him she would most likely crush him with all the anger she had in the moment.

"[L-L/N]~San, really it's fine! I'm used to it..."

Over the few months passing by, she had gotten closer to the timid boy. She had also inspected the wounds he got from even just breathing in the proximity of her ex best friend online.

She had thoughts of probably reporting his ass to the principal or even the police. She had found out that he had been going through this for years, her judgement and perspective and been blurred and she was already on an episode of insanity.

Years and years of mistreatment, years and years of pain, years and years of acting like it was all okay. Shit, years and years of torture...this could even have lead him to--

All of this lead him to--

Fuck.

She wasn't going to just fucking sit there and do nothing anymore, not if she wanted to save him from falling into the void of depression. Who knows what he could've thought of?! For all God knows, he could have been thinking of becoming a villain!

She abruptly stood up, which startled Midoriya. She was about to make a dash out of his humble abode but he stopped her by grabbing her hand. She turned to him with a deadly glare, the glare softening when she saw his pleading eyes.

Reluctantly, she sat back down in front of him. The [E/C]-orbed female averted her gaze to the table, a quintillion thoughts speeding across her mind with each second that passed by. She couldn't just let things be, heck, even just leave it alone when she knows how much pain and suffering the poor cinnamon roll of a teen went through.

She already failed once.

She doesn't want to fail again, not when she has something she can do about it.

It seemed that life was playing its game again, taking everything from the past and making everything appear when she just needs a break. She swore she was going insane with all of this...grief.

Out of all the heroes he looked up to in the world, it seemed that there was no hero for him.

Perhaps she could try to save someone in need now. She could try to be the hero. Maybe not the hero he wanted, but possibly the hero he needed.

Ha, how ironic. The vigilante that wanted nothing to do with heroes suddenly wants to be someone's hero.

Maybe 'hero' isn't the right term... Maybe her actions aren't heroic at all, it's just all her grief and selfishness. No real sincerity behind those words of worry.

She was brought back to reality by the waving of the male's hand in front of her face. She snapped her head back to him, his forest pupils glistening with worry at her.

"Is...everything okay? Are you okay?"

Without a skip in her beat, she replied with a quick yes, which got interrupted.

"No, really. You look like you've been thinking about some things for a long time..."

She blinked as his body suddenly turned rigid and the blush creeping up his face blossomed further.

"N-not that I mean you look bad or anything, I just thought that you looked kinda of lonely?? But you seem fine on the outside and it just increases the probability of you being--"

"Pfft--hahaha, it's fine, Dori. It's just...you remind me of an old friend is all."

He was a bit shocked. Somebody that was friends with her? Not to be rude but she seemed like the type to choose her friends instead of letting them come to her by herself. To think that there was somebody else that was friends with her either than Kacchan, it was a surprise.