Seven7een

The room was silent as the two sat in the interrogation room.

...

"So, you have two quirks. Why is the second quirk not registered?" Tsukauchi asked.

God damn does the world like kicking your ass. You got caught and put in a school you didn't really want to go to, practically had to deal with discrimination, spilled out your tragic past and now you're here. Geez, give you a break man! Absolutely no rest.

"I mean, if I were to suddenly turn up at government grounds you know what would happen right?"

"You must have been born with the quirks together, no?"

"Nope. Got this trash two years ago."

"What?"

While it has been heard of, it is still quite rare for a dual quirk user to have the second one come late. The human lie detector could not sense any deceit and so he had no choice but to take her word for it. You sat in the chair, unamused and silently praying to Amaterasu to give you some light. You're definitely not getting to live this down.

Aside from this quirk issue thing, you were soooo going to get some kind of penalty for messing around with "villains" and stuff last night. Are they finally going to send you to jail? Oh hell no, you want to be able to eat pizza. Being in jail means no pizza, big no-no.

Thank god the final verdict was not you being in jail, but instead, on house arrest. Greaaaat. There's already nothing to do at home but fuck up Aizawa's shit, what were you gonna do there? Aside from that, your use of your mobile phone or any electronic device was going to be MoNitOrEd! Monitored!

If you're asking why you can't be monitored while in your own class, it's because they're on some stinkin' summer camp and you can't follow.

Wait a second.

"Change of plans, you will still be on house arrest but will also be monitored in 1-C during school hours by the teachers at U.A."

Fuuuck no. But thank god it's not 1-B. Bland King was a loser of a teacher and a hero, he's so... B o o m e r - ish. Hello? Have you seen his flip cover phone case and polo T-shirts. Smh. However the classes MAY be interesting, considering you bashed your own class during the festival.

Boy, can't you wait to see Shinsou again. Life's boring and depressing, you need some cynical humour to kick the vigilante in you. Knowing him, he'd have the perfect thing to fix your rotten mood.  

You were escorted home by police forces in the end and so you sluggishly flung yourself in and out of the shower and collapsed onto your bed without drying your hair cuz fuck that shit who wants to waste time on THAT? Ain't noboday gawt time foh dayt. Your bed welcomed you into it as you soon drifted to sleep.

Morning came with a light drizzle, it seemed that the skies were tapping into her. She was brought by a policewoman to the school, a quirk cancelling anklet and boundary sensing bracelet were clasped onto her limbs. Another sigh leaves her lips once she stands in front of Class 1-C.

The second she slides the door open, all eyes were on her already. Present Mic stood in front of the class, just staring at her like the rest of the class. Silence envelopes the room before the teacher explains her arrival with much enthusiasm, the class takes a moment to process it...then...

"WAIIITT! WE GOT THE COOL EMCEE WITH US?? LET'S GOOOOO!!"

"HOLY SHIT IT'S HER!"

"SHE AGREES THAT CLASS 1-A IS TRAS--"

"Welcome to our class, [L/N]! We're all glad to have you here!"

A small tired smile made its way onto your face as you gave them finger guns and headed to the seat behind best bud Hiroshit to take a sit. Class resumed as normal like you were never there, both of you exchanged notes to pass time. Soon enough, it was break time.