4TEEN

"WELCOME TO THE U.A SPORTS FESTIVAL!"

The crowd roared with cheers and incoherent screaming and the entire stadium shook, overflowing with excitement. They wore shirts of their favorite heroes, clad in various graphic tees with dynamic designs. People from all over Japan came here, just to see the grand annual event, to see future heroes battle it out in the stadium, to see who's the next number one. The participants felt the energy surge through their veins as they waited to be announced, sweat ran down their heads as the sun glared down on the green field.

"Now before we start, [Y/N] [L/N] get up here, I want you to commentate."

"..."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!"

"Oh hell yea, no exercise for me! Thanks, Aizawa~sensei! You're a great man!"

Truth be told, she was lowkey angy and mwistah Aizawa for just yanking her out of the competition just like that but she wasn't going to complain if she didn't need to actually fight Todoroki 'cause hooooo, she'd have to use brain cells to figure out how to whoop his ass. The other students were absolutely flabbergasted as she walked back in and up to join the two Pro Heroes at the booth, she waved to them down below ecstatically before kicking back and holding the microphone.

She knew they could hear the smirk forming on her lips as she lifted the microphone, they quaked in fear from what she might say through the speaker. Kirishima looked up, anticipating what she would say; Shinsou just closed his eyes as he knew the top 100 things she would say,

"NOW WE HAVE CLASS 1-A!! THE CLASS THAT CAN STAND AGAINST VILLAINS BUT NOT A VIGILANTE!!"

That hit them upside the head, did a 180 and stabbed them in the gut. The other classes just looked at the booth as if they've seen god itself in their presence, Monoma could be heard audibly smiling too wide at the remark.

"AND WE GOT CLASS 1-B!! AN EPIC CLASS, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY GOT!"

"CLASS 1-C!! SOME GENERAL EDUCATION KIDS THAT I BET HAVE SOME SPUNK IN THEM!"

She went on until all classes were introduced, soon Midnight emerged from god knows where in her... family-friendly hero costume, people questioned why she was even here but she just snapped back at them. She announced who was going to represent the year and it was none other than Katsuki Bakugou. Now, [Y/N] wasn't too happy about that but she let it slide.

But what he said really ticked her off and it definitely set the other classes' enthusiasm on fire, it spread fast and wildly, their hatred for the class grew as they screeched at his speech. Class 1-A itself felt like they got stabbed in the back, twice. Before things would get any uglier, she piped up.

"Ay, that gives everybody else a bigger reason to win this, yeah? Do your best, and if you think you're trash? Just be the best of the worst, haha!"

That ignited something else in everyone's hearts as their eyes shined with determination, they let out their battle cries and pumped their fists up in the air.

The participants all crowded at the start of the obstacle course, each pushing and shoving against each other as they threw their hands and leg. It was undeniable chaotic as they tried to push themselves to the front or pull someone behind. They're all raring to go, ready to kick-off at a second's notice.

Mic counted down and at zero, the majority of the competitors were frozen still thanks to Shoeto Todhoeroki. A few managed to break the ice and started clawing their way through the course. The [E/C]-hues followed their figures on the feed and decided that it was too boring to watch, so she headed out to get some food and drinks for her partners.

???

"Hey hey, Mizu~kun! Wait a sec! Aren't we walking home together?" inquired the panting [H/C]-ette.

The boy rubbed the back of his snowy hair, coming to a halt to answer his best friend. "A-ah... Sorry, sorry. I kinda just subconsciously walked on home..."

He fiddled with his fingers for a bit as she caught up, the concrete on the ground was gravitating his eyes towards it, not once did he look up from the ground. A pair of arms rested on his shoulders, "Look at me."

The trembling of his body increased as he slowly turned to face her, tears already welling up in his cerulean blue eyes. Instinctively, he wiped his tears on his uniform. She hugged his lanky body from behind and the tears just fell endlessly like a dam that overflowed from the sheer amount of water it has been trying to block off.

She guided his crying figure back to their house (she lives with them now since her parents kinda...), up the stairs and into his room. She comforted him with light pats on his back and then she pulled up his sleeves, scanning for any new cuts. Much to her dismay, there were a few fresher ones, probably from two or three days ago. A sigh was all she could muster before she went into her room to find some bandages and ointment.

The ivory fabric was wrapped around his arms gently after his cuts have been treated with ointment. His tears slowly came to a stop, eyes now red from the constant bawling. His hand slowly wrapped around the girl's, her warmth soothing him.

"...I'm sorry... I'm so weak," his voice cracked as he spoke.

His grip tightened around her and she huddled closer.

"Don't say that. Next to me is the most amazing person in this world," stated the 13-year old girl with a grin.

He felt his lips turn up, just a bit. He felt her warmth spread to his heart, cheeks flushing a little.

???

She noticed she was already at the vending machine when her forehead smacked against the glass. She shook her thoughts away and pressed some buttons. Ramune, coke and green tea, she grabbed some chips and she was outta there.

While she walked she heard the cheering suddenly get louder, somebody must have reached the finish line already. She rushed up to where the other emcees were and looked at the monitors in front of her, showing that Midoriya had won.

She snatched the mic and said, "MIDORIYA IZUKU HAS LANDED FIRST PLACE! WHAT A PLAYER!"

The [H/C]-ette stared at the screen with slight disbelief but she was definitely impressed. The remaining contestants got to the field and the event ended. She stared at the leaderboard, scanning through names to find... "Hitoshi Shinsou. Aha! I knew he'd make it."

The next event went by fast as did the last, she dozed off the entire time but all of Midoriya's battles had caught her eye. Todosucki's fights with Bakuhoe, admittedly, too grabbed her attention. She stared a bit weirdly when they were given their medals because of All Might's... interesting way of congratulating them.

She dialed a number on her phone.

"Hello?"

"You did good, don't beat yourself up."

Then she hung up.

Who did she call?

-----------------------------

Happy New Year, 2020 yayayayayayayyayayy-- I already have school LMAO

I figured y'all are tired of reading sports arc and so am i lol