Tujuh

[Y/N] woke up with a start, dry tears and groggy eyes. Taking deep breaths to calm herself down, she runs a hand through her hair and notices that she's back at home in her bed.

Her gaze falls to the figure slumped on next to her with its head on her bed, asleep. She squints her eyes and notices it's...Aizawa. She glances at the clock, it indicating it's 5:30am on Saturday.

Thinking about it, what happened? Did she pass out or something? Is Midoriya alright?

Kats--Bakugou should be fine.

...

Already too many questions in the morning.

Brushing dry tears out of her eyes, she  carefully got out of bed and went to tuck Aizawa into his...cocoon somehow, just so he doesn't wake up with a sore back.

Walking past the living room, she stepped into the kitchen. 'Should cook something for Dadzawa, I guess...' she thought.

'Fridge probably has jack shit tho---woah. It's actually fully stocked, I can't believe it.'

It had enough for her to make her mother's pancakes.

'Mom's recipe...'

The last of her cooking that she ate before that. She felt her eyes watering but went to wipe her eyes with the back of her palm, she has something to finish right now.

The sound of metal clinking and whisking filled the kitchen as she carefully created the batter. Eggs, milk, flour... don't forget the vanilla!

After delicately folding the meringue into the egg yolk mixture, she grabbed a pan from a rack nearby. Pouring the batter into some open steel cylinder, she flipped them over once one side was browned enough.

The end result was a good few fluffy pancakes. Wait, this is moreso a dessert than a meal. Sighing, she sliced a few pieces of bread off a loaf and cooked some bacon to make sandwiches.

The teenager stacked lettuce, cheese and bacon on top of the bread, squeezing some mayonnaise (or tomato sauce, I prefer mayonnaise) below the strips for extra flavour. Just as she was about to place the plates of amateur cooking on the dining table, the sight of a dishevelled man caused her to momentarily look up from the table.

"I see you're awake, thank god," he ran a hand through his raven hair as he paused. "You scared me."

She paused, he cared? Huh, that feels...

Nice.

It's been a while since she has thought of that word.

"Ah, sorry about that. It was an eventful day."

She placed the plates on the wooden surface, moving away to brew coffee.

"Have a seat and eat breakfast, take it as a thank you for trying to stay up for me," she said.

The underground Pro Hero moved to sit in one of the chairs, staring down at the food made by [Y/N]. He debated if he should eat it, wondering if she was pranking him or anything.

Flashbacks of salty coffee and

As if she had heard his thoughts, she laughed and said, "If you're wondering, no, I did not add anything weird to your food. Dig in."

Hesitantly, he took a bite of the sandwich. Huh, it wasn't as bad as he thought it was pretty good even. He continued to chew on the contents as she gave him his mug of coffee.

It was about seven and a half in the morning at the time.

The two sat in silence as they ate, not wanting to ruin the peaceful moment between them.