Roku

Standing in the crowd was a young boy and a young girl, staring at the villain taking hostage of a student. Now, you're probably thinking about how they got into this situation. Well--

On this fine day, [Y/N] was waiting at the gate for a certain bush head. He was taking a little longer than usual to haul his ass over and she was getting concerned. The boy would usually arrive at the gate 5 minutes late at most, it's been 15 minutes since the end of school. As she was about to call him, a familiar mop of green approached her.

"S-sorry for keeping you waiting, [L/N]~San."

"It's fine, but what happened?"

"Um, uh--"

"What, were you with your girlfriend or something~?"

"N-NO! U-UH, I, UH WASHOLDINGMYHOMEWORKTHENADOGSUDDENLYCAMEUPTOMEANDATEMYHOMEWORK--"

She was not convinced, it did not take rocket science for anybody to figure that he was hiding something. Noticing he was hiding something behind his back, she attempted to peek over his it. She activated her quirk as she spoke to him.

"Uh-huh, and where was this dog?"

"UM, NEAR THE BACK OF THE SCHOO--"

Snatching the notebook out of his hand, she inspected the darkened and soggy edges of the damaged compilation of Heroes. Narrowing her eyes, she held it up in front of his face. Her expression saying what it needed to.

Midoriya, not having any words to say just stayed quiet as he cast his gaze onto the rocky road beneath him. Without any exchange of words between them, they proceeded to walk back to his home. They took an alternate route that usually was more, uh, secluded. Annnd unsafe.

===

Tap, tap, tap. Two pairs of shoes thudded against the walkway leading up to an even more secluded tunnel, to say that [Y/N] was not getting any bad vibes would be far from the truth. Her period of time serving as a vigilante had honed her senses somewhat at right now, as they were approaching a shady tunnel as she would say, something was definitely not sitting right with her.

"Mido, are you feeling what I'm feeling right now?"

Startled by her sudden question, he stammered out a response.

"W-whatdoyoumean?!"

She held out an arm to stop him as they came under the shade of the tunnel. Her orbs gleaming with an unknown aura Izuku has seen swirl in them as she glared at the lid to the manhole below. He looked at her with concern as she continued to stare the seemingly innocent lid down. Taking a deep breath, she slowly approached it, palm, still facing the male to stop him from approaching further.

All of a sudden, the lid shot up, an unidentified goopy substance seeping out from it. The female coiled her arm around her friend's torso, jumping back as she observed the U.G.S. Her eyes widened as she saw a limb, perhaps? Flying out to get her. She pushed the quirkless boy back to prevent him from getting hurt, sacrificing herself.

"Ah, a suitable human container!"

She cursed under her breath or the limb that was suffocating her as Midoriya stared in terror. There was nothing he could do right now. In his fear, he dropped his notebook and fell onto the floor.

Okay, not cool. She was supposed the be the hunter, not the prey.

"RU--"

Sadly, the [H/C]-haired girl couldn't finish her sentence due to death possibly happening. She kept her mouth shut as she tried to find her way out of this sticky situation. She couldn't move her limbs, but she could use her quirk...!