tien

The clinking of metal utensils and constant conversing entered the vigilante's ears as she strolled through the cafeteria, eyes staring at her figure with every person she passed. Talks about how they haven't seen her or some E-grade conspiracy theory.

She was about to skedaddle up to the rooftop and eat her lunch, the frantic waving of multiple hands caught her attention. It seemed like her name was being called too, and so she walked over.

"Oh, it's Mido and his gang."

"[L/N]~SANNN/KUN--"

Heroes in the making stared at them and started talking, even more, this new student was in Class 1A?! Wonder what her quirk is. Maybe she had more than one?!

She stood across from their table, leaning forwards on it with a smile on her face and a tilt of her head. She sang, "You called?"

Midoriya looked at Ochako and then Iida, then Tenya and back at Ochako, seemingly asking for their approval of some sort. He took a deep breath and let it out.

"Um, would you like to join us at our table? I-It's okay if you don't want to! We just thought that it would be better for us and you so we can get to know each other-- or in this case Iida~kun and Ochacco~chan..."

She tilts her head down so that her hair would cover her face, emitting a strange aura that made Midoriya sweat bullets and his friends sweatdrop. She spoke slowly and with a hushed tone, clearly, she was planning something.

"Why would you ask me that? I thought you knew me better, Izuku Midoriya."

"I-I'M SORR--"

"PfFT--"

He stared at her shocked for a second before noticing the sly smirk she had on her lips, eyebrows creased up and her hand holding her cheek. [E/C] orbs invisible due to her eyelids closing down as she chuckled good-naturedly.

The young male's face flushed in the realization that she was once again, pranking him. Not proud of himself for being unable to predict it, he slammed his palms on his face.

"Ah, you're so easily teased. Poor Mido. The answer is yes, though. I'm sure I can catch up with my other pal another time," she said as she eyed a certain lavender head walking away in the distance.

The aroma of home cooked food wafted around as she opened her homemade boxed lunch, food of her choosing cooked to perfection. It wasn't anything too complex and was quite limited due to uh, her pickiness.

They sat together and talked about themselves. Midoriya thought that she was planning something since she was acting quite normal though.

Tables around were listening in too, more so the Class 1A students but others were as well. A squad nearby was talking non-stop about her sudden appearance.

All peace was broken when she stealthily flung one piece of a bell pepper at a student and shuffled away. Peeking around the corner as she watched the chaos unfold, food and drinks were being thrown around as more joined the fight. Her friend was not in the least amused while he sat in the crossfire.

====

The loud boom of a voice interrupted the class chatter as they all turned their attention to the teacher-- er hero? All Might stood in front of the desks and chairs as he announced the training they were going to do today.