Huit

A loud voice boomed throughout the hall where countless students sat, some reaching up to their ears to block out some of the noise. Standing in front of them on a podium was Present Mic, also known as Hizashi Yamada by a few. He was currently going on and on about the entrance exams while the young [E/C] orbed teen just zoned out, staring off into the distance.

The timid green bush sitting a few rows below her went on about something she couldn't quite hear since he was rambling on again and the distance was enough to muffle out his words. She did take notice of the jerk sitting beside him.

A hand shot up, the person it belonging to wanting to speak. Yamada called upon his placement number as the bespectacled male asked about the zero-pointer to which he answered. After thanking for the answer, he proceeded to call out Midoriya.

Feeling her eye twitch, she spoke out loud enough for the majority of the people in the room to hear her.

"Ay, there mate. Ya have a stick up your ass or something? Leave the kid alone, he's had enough as it is. Keep your shit to yourself."

People laughed as he sat back down, having nothing to say.

"Allllll right, and with that, get to your battle centers!"

-----

"Hmmm, guess this is it? Oh, hey. There's Mido-- and that stick-up-ass guy."

The students around her seemed to be really happy about him getting lectured by specs guy. Midoriya himself was feeling uncomfortable. Thank the heavens that Yamada yelled start, allowing our quirk user the privilege of Mario-Goomba-ing the bluenette and taking off to do some work.

"Hahaha, thanks for the boost, glasses! Bite the dust."

 A two-pointer showed up from her side, threatening to crush her with its mechanic arms as it approaches. She looked around, searching for any wieldable object lying around. Oh! A broken lamp post is in view.

She grabbed the lamp post, dragging it as she calmly strolled up to the camo-green moving target. It, sensing her movements glided over to her faster, red sensors brightening. A slight manic grin already displayed as she gripped her weapon tighter.

"But author, why can't I just use my quirk?"

You can't use it on robots, idiot. It won't work.

"Oh."

Don't worry that's not all you have, right?

Anyway, like I was narrating. The robot was getting a bit too close for comfort. One thing to do now:

Batter up!

Home run!

Whoops, pop goes the weasel I guess? The two-pointer was left as a pile of metal, having been whacked out of response. The wires inside it caught her eye as she ripped them out with force, those would come in handy.

She bashed her way through robots, each one left either smashed or impaled. Hey, hey, imagine if they were villains, eh? Not implying that she'd never done that. A few kill stealers have had their way, sadly. Hah, what a hypocrite, she too is a kill stealer. he steals kills from people who can't kill them. Wait, that's saving. There should be points for that.