0109.

Saturday, 7 March 2015

LARGO.

"Have you guys heard the rumour going around about Harry?" Becky asked as she sat eating her cereal in the kitchen one Saturday morning

"No." Ian frowned, looking at Tiana who stood by the fridge and looked equally as confused as him. "What rumour?"

"Finger fucked someone in the women's loos at The Grand." Becky explained, eating her cereal and looking annoyed. "When we went out for his birthday."

"Shut up." Tiana said. "You're taking the piss."

Jackie suddenly stopped moving a bit where she stood cutting up a cucumber for her sandwich.

"Where did you hear this?" Ian asked. "Because I would assume he'd brag about it if he did. He's a lad after all."

"He's not laddish." Tiana rolled her eyes.

"Sure is."

"You're a terrible judge of person, Ian." Tiana said. "Harry's no Jack the lad." She glanced at Becky, ignoring Ian as he started to protest. "Where'd you hear this rumour? It sounds absolutely ridiculous."

"Some girls in one of me lectures." Becky put her spoon down in the bowl, reaching her arms over her head and stretching. "Reckon she's a slag. A fucking minger for sure."

"How do they know Harry?" Tiana looked over at Jackie as she started washing her cutting board and knife. "He's not that popular, is he?"

Becky raised her eyebrows, smiling a little. "He's not exactly bad looking, is he? Everyone knows who the fit European Legal Studies bloke is."

"How? I would never have noticed Harry had he not been in flat 8." Tiana opened the fridge and got her carton of milk out, screwing the lid off. "He cannot be that popular."

"He's fit, Tiana, and that's it. People remember a pretty face." Becky sighed, letting her arms fall to rest on the kitchen table. "How I wish it was me had had finger fucked in the bathroom stall at The Grand."