-Hear No Evil: Stage 1-

"When I was a child, I was afraid of ghosts. As I grew up, I realized people are more scary" - Unknown...
_____________________________

    "Good morning sunshine, time to wake up. I feel something horrible coming our way.." Zeldris says to me while tugging my blanket. "Z-Zeldris... just five more min-..." I look at Zeldris with a shocking expression, as I sit up quickly and backing little by little. "You can speak normal english now, HOW!" I ask. "You just noticed? You signed our contract. Now, whatever language you originally speak, I can communicate easy with you. In other words, hurry. Wake up." He says as he stares at my bedroom door menacingly. "Zeldris, why are you looking at my door." I ask while I stare at it as well. "Ichigo, I feel as if your mom has bad news for the both of us." He says, as I rush to get ready, my mom breaks in the door and says something my life will forever be shock about it. "ICHIGO, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW!" She exclaims, as she says that, she storms out and I look at Zeldris. "Kicked out..?" He sighs and looks at my direction. "Nothing new, i've done this before... i'll call my best friend.." As I pull out my phone, I quickly start texting my "girlfriend" Midnight.
________________________________
Me: Yo, midnight... I got kicked out, can I crash in your place. It's okay if you say no.

Of course you can honey! Just text me when you're at the door! :Midnight

Me: Thanks home girl, you're the best, see you in a few.
________________________________

    As I start packing the stuff I need on a travel bag, Zeldris starts looking around. "Zeldris, is something on your mind? You've been awfully quiet." I ask. "Ichigo, I respect you, but shouldn't we get going...?" He asks. I quickly nodded and jumped out the window, landing safely on the ground. I quickly tugged my travel bag and held Zeldris hands. "Is something wrong Ichigo..." he asks in a low voice. "I... I need you to please teleport us to Midnight's apartment.." i ask my now demon companion. "As you wish." We quickly arrive there and we can spot Midnight hoping out of her afternoon shower. "Midnight, so nice to see you girl! Thanks for letting me stay..." I gently say while looking down. "Why no problem Ichigo, what seemed to bite your mommy's stomach." She asks. "I don't know, I woke up and out of nowhere she burst through the door and kicked me out." I say while looking at her. "And you do not want to believe the kind of week, I had girl.." i say as I put my things down on the vacant room.

-Later that night-

    "Damn girl, so... this Zeldris Demon is your companion?" She asks, I simply nodded while wondering what Zeldris is doing. "Apparently, this woman is a teacher in... U.A. High. Whatever that is, it sounds like the type of school to put all the 'special kids' into facility programs to improve their mental and physical health." I hear him say, "dammit. For once, could you behave! That's my best friend's job you are talking about. She's a hero." I think to myself knowing he will listen. "My apologies Ichigo. I'm just reading what it says here. There's also... Pornographic images of this... so called All Might." He says. "Oh no, dear god. MIDNIGHT!" I shout. "Yes darling?" She asks. "WHY DO YOU HAVE ALL MIGHTS SECRET NUDES!" I say. Her face flushes of embarrassment and looks away but with an awe look as if she was proud of her lustful doing. "My dear Ichigo, you know I always loved that tough enough sturdy bastard!" She says. "Okay, please if you ever bring him, tell him to bring anyone who could see spirits." I say. "Aww, little ol' Ichigo wants others to know more about me." He says. "N-No! I just want you to meet others too.. uhm, er- Midnight? Could I..." i ask before she stops me. "Join U.A High till you get your own little apartment? Sureee!" As she says this, she does all the necessary for the enrollment, she takes my picture, does my body measurements and even wink at me when she measured my chest. "Oooh, 34 C boobs. My you have grown Ichigo!" She says happily. "U-uh.. thanks." I say remembering 2 years ago I was only 34 A in cup sizes. She gives me my new U A High ID and heads to her room. "Anyways darling, it's getting late. Please take a rest and remember don't stay up too late, the keys are in the table in case you're gonna go out for a snack! Make sure to bring me a big tough guy, that's a total snack right there, mmm~" she says as she bites her lip. "Ew... Alright!" As I say this, I hurry and take the keys. "Zeldris!" I summon him while clashing my palms to the center of the room. "quid est enim Evocatio mi ichigo?" (what is the reason for your summoning, dear ichigo?) he asks. "Just letting you know, I'm going out... uhm... wanna come?" She asks. "Sure. Just please no human alcohol or dru-..." as he says that, I quickly shook him and shakes my head while chuckling. "I don't do either of those things. Let's go to an ice cream store. Perhaps a bar, but.. you know." I say. "I accept your offer." He says, as we walk out, grab the keys and lock the door behind us. We start walking to a nearby bar. As we got to a bar, and sat on a stool near the bartender's counter, a familiar adult sits next to me. "Hello, Child." He says, I keep my quiet, since I was always raised in believing to never talk to a stranger, especially when it comes to Adults. "I know you don't remember me now, but trust me. I remember you... Ichigo Mizuchi." He says as he gets up and touches my shoulders. "I know who you are, and I know your family. They are very nice people, I just wanted to tell you, if you ever need guidance..." he says as he reveals a business card to me. "You can call your old father... Come Midoriya... we must say goodbye to our fellow... descendent and retreat." He says as he walks away. "Hello, I'm Midoriya. It's nice to finally meet you, Mizuchi" he says as he offers his hand to me. "... nice to meet you..." i say as I shake his hand, as I do this he stops and looks at me then smiles at me. "You have an amazing ability... can't wait to finally see it on action.." He says as he suddenly vanishes. "What was all of that..."  Zeldris says, "honestly, I wish I could answer that... but, I wish to know also. Who was that old fart, and how does he know my birth name... better yet, who's that green haired boy?" I ask. "Zeldris, stay sharp, but as for now, let's keep knowing each other. Come on! Is for the better of us!" I insisted to Zeldris. "Fine, come forth and LET MY COMPANION BE HUMAN!" We both say as Zeldris appears physically to the real world and sits next to me.  As we both laugh and raise our hands, the bartender nods and pays attention. "One for All Galaxy Milkshake for both of us please!" As we both say this, I felt as if this night... could be our last.

-To be continued-