-A Fiery Match: Bakugo vs Zeldris-

"All men are not created Equal." -Deku
______________________________

    "Young Midoriya, what do you mean?!" All might asks in shock. "What I mean is... Hoshigaki Zeldris' Quirk is Like Momo's but... with Quirks. He doesn't have any form of strategy, he goes out there and... well... i'll let his action speaks" Deku says as he looks at the battle. "You're telling me... Zeldris has more than one quirk..?" Shoto asks in worry. "H-heh... that's my Zeldris" Ichigo says worried then shakes her head. "LET'S GO ZELDRIS AND BAKUGO!" Everyone says. "OH, EVERYONE IT LOOKS LIKE I JUST RECEIVED SOME NEW INFO! THIS MATCH IS NOW A LAST MAN STANDING!" Voice says. "Oh no..." Deku says. "I know midoriya... but have faith in Bakugo. He can take him down!" Shoto says. "Pftt... you don't know Zeldris.." Ichigo says. "That's my Man..." she says as everyone stares at her direction in shock. As Ichigo whistles while pointing at the fight. Shoto gives a dirty look at Ichigo and hops the benches and lands on the Arena. "VOICE, I WANT IN ON THIS MATCH!" Shoto says angrily. "BUT-.." Voice says before Endeavour allows this while smirking evily. "ALRIGHT! THIS IS A LAST MAN STANDING TRIPLE THREAT! It's TODOROKI SHOTO vs KATSUKI BAKUGO vs HOSHIGAKI ZELDRIS!" Voice yells. "BEGIN!" As he finishes his sentence, All three of us start rushing towards the center and exchanged punches to our face, I punch Shoto, Shoto punches Bakugo and Bakugo punches me. As we both jump backwards and exchanged glares waiting for who will do the first movement. Shoto smirks while releasing a Giant Ice Wall. "Idiot..." I mumbled while rushing towards the Ice wall. "WHAT IS ZELDRIS DOING!" Voice says. "HELL STORM!" I shout while kicking the Ice Wall and releasing a Fire Tornado that completely covers the arena. "Sh-shit!" Shoto says while spot dodging to the right. "H-hah... that's it?" He says. "Behind you looser!" Shouts Bakugo while punching Shoto straight in the mouth. "OH MY GOD THE FIRST HIT!" Voice says. "Alright, this is my chance..." I thought to myself. "ONE FOR ALL: FULL COWL!" I shout, while my body reacts to the command, releasing the green static. "S-Say what!" Both Bakugo and Shoto shout, while rushing towards me. "Heh... walked into it!" I shout while my eyes turn blue. "ICE QUIRK: PIERCING FANGS!" I shout while a Giant Ice Wall covers enough space to push them both up to the sky. "Alright... here we go... Quirk Creation: Lightning!" I say while looking down. "Twin Lightning Dragons!" As I slide and run to the top of the Ice Wall, I reach the top and jump just a bit enough to see them both. "GRAAAA-!" I shout while both hands are merged slightly with the Lightning. "Brilliant, Zeldris might've known Today's Forecast! Since today was gonna be a..." Deku gets shocked and looks at All Might. "... A Thunderstorm, You are correct young Midoriya. That Twin Lightning move of his will do critical damage." Says All Might. "For now.. let them. They know what they are doing." He says again. "Oh shit!" Todoroki says as he sees me rush in, "hey Todoroki! What's Ichigo's Favorite Movie!" I shout. "I-...I don't know!!!" He says. "Heh... THE GROOM OF TIFFANY, TWIN LIGHTNING DRAGON: SHOCKING SYMPHONY!!!" As I close my eyes and land on the ground, I quickly look up and see the now split in half Ice Wall covered by static. Shoto gets sent flying to the edge of the arena and Bakugo on the center. "Sh-shit... out of air!" I think to myself as I get on one knee. "ONE! TWO!! THR-..." Voice shouts but before saying the last number, Shoto stands and it's now a 1v1. "Y-..." Shoto mumbles while still feeling the static effect. "Y-you... used a lot.. didn't you..." he says, as I remain silent but guard up, he rushes towards me and puts his left foot on the arena. "Giant Ice Wall!" He shouts as a bigger wall rushes towards me. "U-ugh... RAAAAAAA!" I flinch while throwing myself to the side for safety. "THIS WAS OUR FIGHT FIRST!!" Bakugo shouts as he quickly comes back and delivers an Explosive hit on Shoto's burnt side of the face. "Wh-what the!" Shoto shouts as he is sent flying to Midoriya's Seat. "HOSHIGAKI!" Bakugo shouts. "Right! Quirk Creation: Barrier!" As I shout, a barrier surrounds the Arena so no one can interfere. "H-heh... now it's just you and me..." I say while on one knee. "Heh, yeah. That was annoying." He says. "Ready for Round 2?!" We both say. "GRAAAAAAAA-!" As we both rush in and exchange punches, I quickly dodge and knee his stomach then grab his hair throwing him to the ground, "quirk creation: Explosion!" As I said this, I pointed my open hands towards bakugo's direction and created a gigantic explosion that even boosted me up. "Holy shit!" I shout. "Heh, nice... could be worse." He says, as he quickly kicks me down. "Old trick in the book, eh Uraraka?" He says while revealing that his Jacket was the one who took the damage. "Sweet!" I say. "Sorry Bakugo, but..." as I say this and land on the ground while putting my right hand above my head, Bakugo rushes in with an explosive assault. "Quirk Creation: Demon Essence." I say. "Demon wha-..." He gets cut off, "HELL'S INFERNAL SPEAR!" As I grab Bakugo's head, Dark Flames merge between my right hand and Bakugo's Face. "UNITE!" As I yell this, the Dark flames scattered and Knock Bakugo out cold. "OH MY GOD AND THE WINNER IS HOSHIGAKI!!! THE WINNER IS HOSHIGAKI!!!" As everyone cheers and scream, I head towards Bakugo and offer my hand to him. "You did well..." I say. "I know, so did you.. nice match." He says while grabbing my hand and getting himself up. "Heh..." as we both exchanged some laughs, I quickly rush to the backstage and sit on a nearby stool, I realize I had a frostbite on my arm. "Tch, grea-..." As I sigh, a familiar silhouette appear next to me. "Congrats Zeldris.." Ichigo says while looking around. "Why are you looking around... nobody is allowed to be here.." I say. "Zeldris.. Shoto is just a friend, but... he was a jerk today... and honestly, thank you for shutting him up." She says, as she looks at the frostbite. "Will you be okay..?" She asks. "Yes, I will.. don't worry. You should get ready.." I say while standing up. "Zeldris..." she says lowly. "What is it..?" I ask.

"Thank you for Everything. (Later that night.)

)