U p d a t e

Hello, I apologize for not writing consistently on each story and chapter I have make. I have been busy, with school (since it's my last year in high school.), and with work. Hopefully, I get to finish this book and somewhat others, but I have some terrible news, and some good news.

    This Story will come to an End, in 5 more chapters; I have decided to end it, due to it not going the way it was supposed to be. It was my fault for writing such a controversial and randomized book, and also for not creating it as a way to intrigued others to read it. "A Demon's Journey" was supposed to be a book, where the character is facing many "inside" problems, but... due to my lack of motivation, inspiration, also life problems and basically life itself, I'm taking it down. It was a blessing to create this little novel for you guys, hopefully those who have actually read it, will understand, and those who love it, will respect my decision. It's a shame, I made this "weird" book, and not give you all the proper storyline nor Perfect Ending, but... I'm proud of it, at least almost reaching 500 reads.

    Thank you all for your time, please enjoy the last remaining chapters of "A Demon's Journey". Who knows if I'll comeback with more, but for now... See you all later. (And no, the picture is not a spoiler.)