VS. Hero Killer Arc #1: Limited Time? All Might's Secret Mission

"Explain your anger, Instead of expressing it, Young Zeldris, and Maybe then you will find solutions and connections instead of arguments!" ~ All Might to Zeldris.
______________________________

"GRAAAAAAAA-!!!" As we both yell and collide fists one more time, the look on all might's face seemed more determine than ever. "ONE FOR ALL: FULL COWL 1,000,000,000%!" As both Deku and Me yell it out, All Might charges and lifts up his right fist. "DEKU!" I yell. "RIGHT!" He nods. "UNITED STATES OF SMAAAAAAASH!!!" Me, All might, and Deku yell while colliding our fists again only this time the setback was more powerful sending both me and Deku towards the hard concrete wall. "Sh-... Shit!" I laugh. As Deku notices what's happening he smiles in pain. "So, All might... how's your new muscle form!" We both say at the same time. "Pretty good, I feel refreshed!" He says, while making the "come back here" gesture. "Heh, Deku.. I'm happy you passed the torch to me..." I say while going into Full Cowl: One Billion. "No problem, but come on, I know you can do better!" He says while staying in Full Cowl: One Million. "Let's do this All Might!" As we both get covered in the green full cowl static, we both rush towards him. "ALL MIGHT!!!" As we both stand there in shock, Bakugo rushes in too. "Haha! Very Good Young Bakugo! Is good to rush in and combine all three strengths and keep the enemy busy!" He says while blocking Bakugo's Explosive right hook. "Oh, That's not the plan Sensei!" Bakugo says while smirking. "What?!" As All Might looks towards our direction, both me and Deku are ready and in our fighting stance. "TODOROKI!!!" We all yell, while Todoroki also runs into the battlefield and covers it in Ice, trapping All Mights leg in the floor. "ALRIGHT! HERE WE GO!" Deku and I say in union. "UNITED STATES OF-..." Deku yells while pushing his fist back for momentum. "UNITED KINGDOM OF-..." I yell while doing the same, as we both nods and release our fists we say in union, "SMAAAAAAAAASHHHHHH!!!" As All Might tries to block, we quickly aim for the legs making him bounce upwards for the final blow. "Kaa-Chan!" Deku yells. "I'M ALREADY ON IT LOOSER!" As he aims and pulls the grenade's trigger, Todoroki nods knowing this is the signal for him to release his flame quirk. "These kids, they impress me... makes me proud to call them heroes." Thinks All might, while he sees the full result of our plan. "ANTI-VILLAIN(Deku), FROSTED (Bakugo while charging) PHOENIX (Todoroki says while covering the whole arena with the flames making bakugo sweat more) PLAN! (I say while looking at bakugo's last attack. "FULL EXPLOSIVE ATTACK!" As he huffs due to his tremendous sweat and the heat of the arena, a Gigantic Ball of Explosive Fire. As we all huff due to Todoroki's Maximum potential on his fire quirk, All Might comes out smiling as always. "You all did great! We should take a rest no-.." as we cut All Might's Sentence off by collapsing to the floor due to the heat, All might laughs and opens the windows. "Our future heroes. Am I right?" He says to Endeavour. "Heh, you raised them all well Toshinori..." he says while smirking. "I wonder what the female heroes are doing!" He says as they both nod and cross their arms.
________________________________

"LET'S GO GIRL POWER!" Midnight says. "Alright girls, to be the best, you have to beat the best! Let's go, let's see what all of you can do together!" Mt. Lady says while turning into her Giant form. "Alright, ready Ichigo?" Uraraka and Momo ask. "Am I ready..?" I say. "I think it's time for them to see what me and Zeldris have been training for the past 3 months!" As I say this and lift my shirt up showing a star 'tattoo' on my abdomen. "FUSION!" As I say this while tilting the star, Zeldris soul combines with mine, I remain the same way but my attitude and power changes drastically. "Wow... Ichigo, you look..." Uraraka says, while Momo smiles and says, "stunning!"

Zeldris and Ichigo's Fusion:

"Oh, come on girls. It's not that serious." I say. "Even your voice changed! It sounds as if Zeldris was inside of your voice box but the two voices unite!" Momo says as she uses her creation quirk and summons a Hammer. "Alright! Let's focus ladies!" Uraraka says, while nodding. "Canyon Cannon!" Mt. Lady says while delivering a flying kick in her gigantic form. "SHE CAN DO THAT!" Kyoka says while looking ahead. As we all nod and remember what the boys talked in the lounge, and what we talked, we chuckled and get serious. "Momo! Uravity!" I say. "Right!" They both say while noticing the place we were training on. "Yaoyorozu Lucky Bag!" Momo says while summoning a Cannon and blasting a lot of items, in which one of them contained rope hooks. "Kyoka!" Momo says. "Oh, right!" As Kyoka grabs the rope hook and blasts it to Mt. Lady, pinning her onto the floor, Uraraka sees her opening and looks at me. "Ichi-Flames!" Uraraka says while nodding. "On it, Gravity Gal!" As I say this, I quickly use Zeldris quirk and breathe slowly. "ONE FOR ALL: FULL COWL ONE BILLION%" as I say this I break all the barriers and steel pipes and everything that has to do with steel while signaling Uraraka then turning into Shadow mode. "Hyup!" She huffs while holding her breath holding the steel residues, I rush above Mt. lady and revealed myself. "Creation Quirk: baseball summon!" I yell while seeing Mt. Lady shrunk. "H-huh?!" She says. "JUST IN TIME!" I yell while swinging the bat at her feet gently then rolling away. "URARAKA!" I yell. "Oof!" As she breathes out all the steel and residues falls directly above Mt. Lady and traps her. "HAHAHA! GIRL POWER! GIRL POWER! GIRL POWER!" We all say happily. "Heh, You did beat me... wait... what's that move called?" She asks. As Momo, Kyoka, Uraraka and I look at each other and smile. We yell, "STEEL METEOR!" As we both laugh, Mt. Lady smiles at us and laughs afterwards.
_______________________________

"I see they are all ready and coordinating with each other's quirks. They will be ready against the Hero Killer's Allies and Himself included. What do you think Voice..?" Aizawa asks to Voice, while Voice smiles and nods. "THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!" He yells. "Dammit Voice..." he looks to both monitors and slowly gives a little smile. "I swear, they will surpass even their own idolize heroes"