Chapter 47

Chapter 47:

"Hi boys.."

Yuri and Taeyeon look up and saw a group of girls smiling at Them.

The two guys smiled at them, "What do You need?"

"Mind if We join You? I mean, We just arrived and one of the staffs told us that there's no available table for us.. Is it okay if We share a table?"

The two guys look around, the whole place is packed. Taeyeon look at Yuri, "Is it okay?" He asked and the tanned guy shrug. "Come here, join us!" the shorter guy said.

"Hi, I'm Minah.. These are My friends, Eumji, JiEun, Hyejin and Yujin."

"Hi.. I'm Taeyeon and this is Yuri.." Taeyeon smiled.

"Are You from here?"

"Oh, No..." Yuri answered.

The Two Guys are obviously drunk, Taeyeon kept giggling while looking at the Girls while Yuri was just looking at everyone.

"Where do You two stay?"

"Hotel.." Taeyeon answered.

"Are You free later? We can go somewhere.."

Yuri smiled at them, "Um, No.. I have a girlfriend who is waiting for me to go back same with Him." He answered and Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

"Oh.. Okay.." The Girls nodded.

They ordered more foods and drinks and party, Yuri then received a text message, He took His phone out and read the message from His Girlfriend.

From: Sicababy

"Babe, Are You going back now?"

Yuri cleared His throat, "Taeng, I think We should go back now." 

Taeyeon nodded and bid goodbye to the girls, Yuri's phone then rings. He quickly answered it knowing that it was His girlfriend.

"Baby.. We're going back now.." He quickly said.

"It was nice meeting You, Taeyeon and also Yuri, I hope We can hang out some more."

"What was that, Babe? Why am I hearing female voices?" Jessica asked as She heard the girls talking to Taeyeon.

Yuri bite His lips and covered His phone, He then turned to the girls, "Sshh." He silenced them, "I'm talking to Sica." He told Taeyeon who quickly nodded, He then cleared His throat and talk to His girlfriend again, "Um, Baby.. That's nothing.. We are in a nightclub, there's a lot of people around.."

"Oh, all the people there must know Your names, huh.. I heard a girl calling Taeyeon's name and Your name.." Jessica said then sighed, "I'm not dumb, Yuri.. I know You are with girls, stop fooling me."

Yuri shake His head, "Baby, I can explain."

He heard Her take a deep breath, "Just stay there. Enjoy!" Jessica said hang up.

Yuri tap Taeyeon's shoulder, "Let's go! Sica is mad!" He said.

The two guys quickly went out of the nightclub and walk back to the Hotel, Yuri tried to call Jessica but His Girlfriend don't answer His calls.

"I'm so dead.." He mumbled then turned to Taeyeon, "I hope Sica will let me sleep on the bed.." He said.

Taeyeon chuckles, "Don't worry, Sica is forgiving.. And besides, We didn't do anything wrong.." He said.

"Are You not worried about Tiffany?"

"A little.."

The Two Guys arrived in the Hotel, They quickly rude the lift and went to Yuri and Jessica's shared room.