Chapter 89: Changes

Chapter 89:

"Mr. Kwon, Your meeting will start in fifteen minutes."

"Alright. Be there." He answered without looking at his secretary.

"Do you want some snacks, Mr. Kwon?"

"No, I'm okay. Thanks." He said.

His Secretary nodded and left his office, "Argh, this is giving me headache." He rest his head on the backrest of his swivel chair and closed his eyes. "Sica is right, San Francisco is more fun than Seoul.." He mumbled.

It has been more than a year since they left San Francisco to move back to Seoul, a lot of things has changed. Yuri got the promotion even before Madame Kim's retirement, He's now running the Company and it's making him really busy.

Madame Kim's often spending her time with Her Grandkids. She always arrange an out of town trip for the whole family, She's loving her stress-free life as an amazing mother and grandmother. And because Madame Kim has retired from her position and is now focused on taking good care of the kids, Ryeowon decided to go back to work and is now happily managing the Kwon's Furniture business.

A phone call broke his train of thoughts, Yuri look at his phone and found Mina calling. 

"Hello?"

"Papa, are you still coming here?" She asked.

"What? Where are you?"

"School.. We have father and child day today, remember?"

Yuri scratch his head, He promised Mina that He will come there but he forgot about it. "I'm sorry, Mina-ya.."

"You broke your promise again, Papa.." the little girl said sounding sad, "I will just go home since I don't have a Papa." She said then hung up.

Yuri sighed and massage his temple, "Stupid." He mumbled to himself.

"Mr. Kwon, everyone's already there waiting for you." His Secretary told him.

He stood up, "Okay." He said and went to the boardroom.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kwon!" Everyone greeted him with a respectful bow.

He smiled at them, "Good afternoon, take your seats now so we can start our meeting." he told everyone who quickly sit down.

Yuri listened to the presentation while reading a report, He then sighed as He couldn't stop himself from thinking about Mina.

"Mr. Kwon, are you okay?" His Secretary asked.

"Yeah.." He said and tried to focus on the report.

After a while, His Secretary talked to him again. "Mr. Kwon, Miss Jessica is calling." She said and put his phone on the bed.

Yuri quietly went out of the boardroom to answer his Wife's call. "Yes, Baby?"

"Babe, I picked up Mina from school and she was crying.." Jessica reported. "Her classmates teased her for not having her Papa."

He sighed and felt guilty, "It's my fault." He said and put his free hand in his pocket, "Where is she now?"

"She fell asleep here in the car.."

"Are you coming home now?"

"I will take the kids to the park to play then I will bring them back to the mansion."

"Let's spend the night in the Mansion, I will talk to Mina." He said then look at his wrist watch, "I will also try to follow you at the park after Our meeting.."