Chapter 62

Chapter 62:

"Momma!" Jessica look around and found Mina running towards Her desk.

She stop what She's doing and faced Her, "Yes, Sweetheart?" She asked while caressing the little Girl's back.

"Momma! Look! Mina got stars again!" The Little Girl showed Her hands.

Jessica smiled, "Oh, Wow! Good Job, Honey!" She said then kiss Her forehead. "You always make everyone proud." She said and the little Girl giggled.

"Mina will make You proud again!"

Jessica nodded and kissed Her cheek, "Momma will take You out on a playdate this weekend so We can catch up." She said. 

"Where's Papa? I will show Papa this!"

"Papa is in a meeting.." She said then get Her phone, "I'll just take photos of You and I'll show it to Him." She said. 

Mina take a pose and Jessica take pictures of Her then smiled. "Okay, Go back to Your Eomma's office now and have lunch.." She said. 

Mina nodded and kissed Her before She run back to Her Mother's Office. Jessica keep Her phone and went back to working.

A few hours later, Yuri went back to the Company from a meeting and He quickly walk to His Girlfriend's workstation cubicle.

"Baby.." He called and bended down to give Her a kiss on Her cheek. "I've missed You so much!" He whispered and sniff Her neck.

"Not here, Babe.." Jessica said as Yuri kept kissing her shoulder.

He kissed Her cheek, "Okay, I'm sorry.. I just missed You so much! " He said then stood up. "I'll go back to My office now.."

Jessica look at Him then nodded, "I love You!" She mouthed.

Yuri smiled, "I love You too.." He whispered then walk back to His office.

The Tanned Guy turned His Computer on and continue working. He then heard someone opened the door of His office. 

"Son!" Madam Kim went in. 

"Eomma!"

"How was the meeting?"

"Everything is doing well, Eomma. Miss Park is working on it now." He smiled proudly.

Madam Kim smiled, "Good, I can really rely on You, Son! You've matured a lot, I'm so proud of You!"

Yuri felt happy, "Sica, helped me a lot.. She was the reason why I became a better man.."

"I know, She helped You and Our Family a lot.. Jessica is really an angel." Madam Kim smiled theb look at Her Son, "Anyway, Since You are reliable enough to run the Company, I think it's about time for Me and Ryeowon to go on Vacation together.."

"And the Kids?"

"They have school.." She said,  "We leave Them with You two.."

"How long are You going on vacation?"

"Two weeks.. We'll go to Bali and maybe go visit Melbourne since it's been a while since She went back home."

Yuri sighed, They are busy Planning the Wedding and looking for a good house for them and now He has to run the Company and take good care of the Kids.

"Sica's here.. She can help me.." He mumbled then nodded, "Alright, Eomma."

Madam Kim smiled widely, "Thank You, Son!"

Yuri smiled back, Madam Kim deserve to take a break after all the headaches He gave His mother.

"When are You leaving?"