Chapter 55

Chapter 55:

"This is not true.." Yuri mumbled while pulling His hair in frustration.

Jessica who has been all quiet ever since the revelation stared at Yuri, He is obviously in distress. She knew He's having a hard time accepting what the other Woman is saying.

The Tanned Guy close His eyes, Jessica is not saying anything and this makes Him very anxious. His Girlfriend has all the rights to be mad and leave Him because of this.

"Tell me this is not true.." He almost pleaded.

Jessica look at Chaeyoung and silently pray, "Please, tell me this is not true.. Please.." She thought.

"It's true.. You got me pregnant after one night.." Chaeyoung said.

Jessica look down and bite Her lips as Yuri scratch His face in anger.

"You're lying!" He shouted and was about to stand up but Jessica hug Him sideways.

"Waaaahh!" The Kids got frightened because of His loud voice and cried.

"Yul, don't shout.." She told Him while caressing His back.

Yuri look at His girlfriend, "But You will leave me because of Her, Sica! She will ruin what We have!"

Jessica kiss arm to calm Him down, "Sshh, Listen to Her first, Baby.." She tried to comfort Him although She too is having a hard time.

"Why would I lie?" Chaeyoung asked.

 "I don't know!" Yuri said.

Ryeowon stood up and take all the four Kids back in the Playroom.

Madam Kim cleared Her throat, "Do You have any proofs that Yuri is really the Father of Your Child or if You and Yuri really met before?" She asked.

Chaeyoung nodded and took Her phone out, She showed Them Pictures of Her with Yuri in the nightclub.

Yuri kept taking a deep breath, He couldn't look at His pictures with another woman.

Madam Kim sighed as She saw the other pictures of Her Son with Chaeyoung, both of them are on the bed, Yuri is topless and Chaeyoung is covered with the blanket and They are both smiling there's also pictures of them Kissing.

She put the phone on the center table and Jessica was able to see it.

"Oh, God!" The American Woman close Her eyes and lean on Yuri's shoulder. She don't want to see Her boyfriend having fun with someone else.

"Baby, I'm sorry.." Yuri caress Her arm that's hugging Him.

Madam Kim wanted to Hit Her Son for His carelessness but She has to make sure that the woman in front if Her is telling the truth.

"Your Daughter is just three.. I mean.. Yuri went to the military service like four years ago if I'm not mistaken.."

Chaeyoung nodded and told Them when She and Yuri met and did 'it'. ".. After that night, Yuri didn't showed up, I didn't make it a big deal since it's just a one night stand but almost three months later I found out that I was pregnant, I tried to look for Him to the Guys He used to hang out with in the club and They told me that Yuri already went to military service." Chaeyoung said then drink Her juice, "and that's it, I then gave birth with Eunbi on 18th of April the next year.." She added.

Yuri shake His head, "I still don't think I am the father of Your Baby."

"What?" Chaeyoung asked.

"We did it for one night and I'm always careful with it.."

"Yuri, You were so drunk that night, I was asking You to use a condom but You didn't listen to me, You said it's okay.. I told You to be careful but I think You are so drunk to control yourself." She straightforwardly said.