Chapter 66: Beautiful Day

Chapter 66:

"Unnie, I think I'm fat!" Jessica said whike looking at Herself on the full length mirror in front of Her.

Ryeowon who is in the Hotel Suite with Her sighed, Jessica is trying some of Her wedding dresses that She will wear after the wedding but seems like the bride-to-be isn't fine with it.

"You look good in it, Jess." She said.

"Really?" She asked then get Her phone and snap a photo of Her, She smiled then send it to Yuri. "If Yuri approves then it's fine.." She said.

Ryeowon shake Her head, tomorrow is the big day for the Couple and They are just finishing the preparations about the wedding.

"Jess, You still have one more dress to try!" She said.

Her Cousin nodded and walk away to change, Ryeowon look at Her phone and called Madam Kim to check Her Kids.

"Eomma, Are the Kids doing okay?.. What? Dinner with Uncle Dan's Family? What did Aunt Jane said? Oh.. Okay, I'll tell Jess.." She said then hung up.

Jessica went back wearing a different dress and showed it to Her. "Unnie, what do You think about this?"

"I told You everything looks good on You!" Ryeowon told Her. 

Jessica get Her phone again to take pictures of Her but then She noticed that Her fiancè replied to Her message.

"You look as beautiful as ever, Baby! I like it!" He said.

She smiled at it and snap more photos of Her then send it to Yuri. "I guess I'll just wear this and the previous one.." She said.

"Yeah.." Ryeowon said then look at Her wrist watch, "Jess, Your Dad invited us for Dinner.."

Jessica look at Her then groaned, "Why?" She asked and Her Cousin shrug. "It will be awkward again.." She commented and walk away to change again. 

A few minutes later, Yuri went inside the suite and greeted them. Ryeowon excused Herself to prepare for Their Dinner.

Yuri sit on the bed and watch His Fiancèe prepare, "Sica, I really liked the dresses but please don't wear the dress that I saw the other day, it's so revealing, I don't like it.." He said.

"It looks good on me, Babe. Unnie said that everything looks good on me.." She giggles.

"No.. I mean, Yeah, it looks good but I don't like people seeing You wearing it.. The cut in the middle is too deep, Guys will look at Your chest.."

Jessica smiled, Yuri is more picky when it comes to dresses. He don't like Her wearing too revealing clothes.

"I will wear the dresses I tried today.." She said and He nodded furiously.

Jessica brush Her hair, Yuri stared at His Fiancè. Tomorrow will be Their big day, His greatest dream will come true and He's so nervous and excited at the same time.

He stood up and hug Her from the back, "Baby, You will be officially My wife starting tomorrow.." He said and kissed Her neck while hugging Her tight. "I promise, I will work hard to be the best husband to You!" He told Her.

Jessica interlock Their fingers together and let Her Fiancè kiss Her neck. "I don't want You to be the best husband, Yul.. What I want is for You to stay honest and faithful to me!" She said then turned around to face Him. "That's the husband that I need.." She said and circled Her arms around His neck.

Yuri peck Her forehead and nodded, "I will do my best to be the ideal husband that You need.." He smiled at Her. "I love You, Sica!"

"I love You too, Yul!"