Chapter 60

Chapter 60:

"Yeah,  stick to the plan.. Our flight will be tomorrow,  I'll do the proposal when We get there..  I'll keep you posted,  Yeah,  thank You!" Yuri hang up after and smiled widely. 

He's talking to the coordinator he hired to plan the perfect proposal for Jessica,  He will propose to His girlfriend in a few days and He wants to make it perfect for Her. 

"I'm excited.." He giggles. 

"Babe,  are You okay?" asked Jessica who just came out from the shower.

Due to His excitement,  Yuri pulled His Girlfriend to the bed and hovered over her. 

"Kyaaaahh!" Jessica squealed out loud as Yuri attack Her with kisses on Her neck while tickling Her. "Yul, please stop!" She said while giggling.

Yuri sat up and pulled Her, "What do You wanna do?" He asked.

"Uh, Sleep?" She said that made Her boyfriend groan, "I mean, We have a flight back to Seoul tomorrow and I need to sleep since You will never let me sleep in the plane." She explained.

Yuri smiled and cupped Her face, "I can't wait to go Home with You.." He said and kiss Her lips. 

Jessica smiled and pulled Him closer to deepen the kiss. Yuri laid Her down and hovered over Her again, He loves having this sweet moment with His Girlfriend after a tiring day.

They break the kiss and look at each other's eyes, Jessica caress His shoulders and bite Her lips. "I love You, Yul." She said.

Yuri peck Her lips then laid next to Her, "I love You too, Baby.." He hug Her.

The Couple didn't bother to speak and just feel each other's warmth. Jessica was feeling happy,  Yuri and Her never had a fight while They are there, everything is perfect between them and She likes it a lot. 

Jessica then hold His chin to look at Her, "Yul, Can We just settle here?" She suddenly asked.

Yuri creased Her eyebrows, "We already talked about it, right? I'll be taking over the Company in a few years and Noona needs us with the Kids.." He said, "Why, Baby?"

She sighed, "I just noticed that it's more peaceful if we're here.." She told Him. She's actually worried that something will happen again once They are back to Korea.

"Are You scared that something from My past might show up again and ruin us?" He asked but Jessica didn't answer. He sighed, "Alright, I will talk to Eomma about it, I will ask Her if She can allow me to stay here.." He said, although He knew that His Mother will never allow Him to move in San Francisco.

Jessica kiss Him on the lips, "Thank You, Baby.." She smiled.

"But I can't promise anything.." He said.

"It's okay, as long as You're considering it.." She smiled at Him.

"Alright, Go to sleep now, Baby.." Yuri peck Her forehead, "Love You!" He said and hug His Girlfriend to sleep.

------

"Visit Me some other time and with the Kids." Miss Lee told the Couple.

Jessica rolled Her eyes, "Mom, stop teasing."

"I'm talking about Ryeowon's Kids, Honey.." She said with a smile.

Yuri hold His Girlfriend on Her waist, "I'll take care of Sica, Mom!" He smiled.

Miss Lee nodded, "I know, Yul.." She smiled.

Yuri hug Miss Lee,  "I'm gonna propose to Her when We get home.." He whisepered and break the hug.