Chapter 11: Working Man

Hello!!

How are you guys? Hope you like this update!!

Chapter 11:

Jessica is with Madam Kim in the Hospital, She visited Her Cousin who is still in a state of Coma. She is now outside the ICU with Madam Kim and they are talking bout the Kids.

"The kids wanted to see their mother but the Doctors are not allowing them.." Jessica sighed.

Madam Kim rub her arm, "I will talk to them again, Don't worry.. They will eventually let the kids see Ryeowon.."

She smiled and look at the older lady, She knew She's having a hard time with the company and Ryeowon but She's just keeping it to herself. "Auntie, You look pale. You need to take a break from work.."

Madam Kim shake her head, "You know I can't.. I have a huge responsibility not only just for my family as well as people working for me.."

She nodded with a smile then look at Her wrist watch, Yuri and the kids will pick her up after Yoong's Taekwondo class and they will have a date with the kids since She misses to be with them.

"Sica!" She turned around and saw Yuri walking towards them, "Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes.." She said and look at Madam Kim, "We have to go now, Auntie.. I'll visit again some other time." She said and Hug Yuri's mother.

"Have a nice day with the kids.."

Yuri smiled at his mother then the two of them walk to the lift, and waited for it to open, "The kids are really excited today."

She smiled, "Me too.. I miss them.." She said.

Yuri tap his shoes on the floor, the lift is taking too long.

Jessica then remembered something, "Oh by the way, Where are the kids?" She asked noticing him alone.

"Ah, I left them in the car." Yuri said.

Jessica look at him in shock, "What? You left them in the car?"

"Don't worry, Sica. I locked it so no one will take them." He said confidently.

Jessica can't help but smack his arm, "Where is the car key?" She asked, Yuri gave it to her and Jessica dashed to the Parking lot and just used the staircase leaving him in front of the lift door.

She look for Yuri's car and run to it, "Askjfjshsh.." She heard the kids shout while banging the car window.

"Oh Godd, wait.." She immediately unlocked the car and opened it. "Oh my gosh, How are you?" She asked and check them one by one. "Are you okay?"

"Yoongie is hungry!" The eldest of the kids said raising his arm.

"Mina too and Yoobin too!" the little girl said.

"Kyaaaakk!" Hyunbin squealed.

She sighed in relief, good thing that nothing happened to the kids inside the car.

"Sica.." She turned around hearing Yuri's voice, "Sica., why did you left? Is leaving me your hobby?" He asked.

Jessica raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms, "because you're a moron.. You're always a moron." She said.

"Aunt Shika, what's Moron? Is that a funny thing?" Yoong asked.

"Yeah.." Jessica answered and get in the car.

"What did I do?"

"You almost harm the kids! Why did you locked them up here? Do you want me to do the same to you?" The Blonde girl asked.