Chapter 6: Changes

Hello guys!!

Here's an update!! Hope You'll like this!

Chapter 6:

"Are you sure, Mom?"

"Yes, Sweetie. Don't worry about, Mommy and just focus on the kids and your Unnie." Miss Lee told Her daughter.

Jessica is in San Francisco. She went back a couple of weeks ago to get her things and to talk to her mother to just go with her and stay with them but Her Mother don't want to go back to Korea because of Her father.

"I'll just talk to Auntie and tell Her that I can't stay there." She said, She's worried for her mother since She's not used to living alone.

Her Mother smiled and rub her back, "Honey.. Mommy is old enough to learn how to live alone.. I will call you frequently, don't worry." She assured and help her daughter bring her last suitcase out and put it in the cab.

She sighed, She can't force Her Mother if she don't want to. "Alright, but if you feel lonely or you want someone to be here for you, call me first, okay Mom?"

Her Mother chuckled and hug her, "Yes, Ma'am! I'll surely miss your nagging.."

"Mom, I'm serious here."

Miss Lee broke the hug, "Don't worry, my baby. Mommy is fine." She kept saying, "Alright, You need to go. If you have time visit your Dad and His family.. I'm sure He's missing you now.."

Jessica rolled her eyes at Her Mother, "I don't have plans to see him.." She said.

"He's still your Dad, Honey.. Alright, I'm not gonna force you. You should go now, Honey.." She said, Jessica has a flight to catch.

"Aight, Take good care of yourself, Mom! I love you very much." She hugged Her mother tight.

"I love you too.." Her Mother said and kisS Her cheek. "Bye, Honey!"

Jessica waved at her and close the car door, "Airport please." She said then think about what her life will be in Seoul.

She arrived at the airport in no time and ride the plane. "I will be a temporary Mom in Seoul.." She sighed and close Her eyes.

This will be her first time living alone with kids and she don't know if She can do it.

"Yoong is very energetic, Mina is a boss and Hyunbin always cry.. Gosh.. Three kids.. plus Yuri... I hope I can handle them well." She groaned, just thinking about living with Yuri makes her head ache. "Argh, Oppa!" She thought then hold her head, "I'll try to be a good guardian to your kids.. But not with your brother.." She mumbled.

--------

"Yuwee.. Yuwee.." Mina kept shaking Her Uncle Yuri's body. "Yuwee, Mina wike to pway.."

The tanned guy who is sleeping soundly turned to the other side that made the little girl pout but it didn't stop her from waking him up.

"Yuwee.. Wake up now!"

Yuri groaned and covered his head with pillow, He slept late because Hyunbin kept crying then He woke up early to bring Yoong to school and now Mina is waking him up to play.

"Oh, Gosh! I need patience with these kids." Yuri mumbled.

Seeing that Her Uncle will not get up, Mina stood up on the bed and straddled his back. "Yahhh!!" She said and jumped up and down happily.

"Aww!! Mina!!" Yuri hold him then put her down. "Uncle is sleepy.."

"Mina wike to pway.."

"Just sleep.." He said.