Part Two.

Days later: 

I have been trying to get in touch with Leila I haven't spoken to her for about four days I think. I have tried contacting her on all the different social media sites I could think of and the sites she used but still nothing. I still haven't had any replies from anything. I had sent her text messages, I had called her, I had messaged her on Facebook I had even sent her messages on Twitter too, trying to get her to reply to me but with my luck, she hasn't replied to anything. I only wanted to know if she was fine.

It was worrying me because not only has she not responded to any of the ways I have contacted her, she has not come to school either. I thought maybe is she didn't contact me then she might have contacted Ashton especially as she fancies him but she hasn't contacted Ashton either which surprised me as she hasn't responded. Leila hasn't messaged either of us back, it was making me worry as she loved talking and she hasn't meant in contact with anybody.

I was getting more worried as time went on and she didn't respond so I decided if she wasn't going to answer me, I just had to make her talk to me. I had decided to go to her house and see if she was at home. If she was there, I would see what was wrong and why she answering either me or Ashton on social media or by text messages.

I made my way to her house it wasn't that far I decided to walk as it was a sunny day, no clouds in the sky. When I arrived at her house, I knocked on the door hoping for Leila to answer the door but instead, her father answered.

"Hi Mr Jonnes, is Leila in?" I ask him as I stood at the front door." Of course, she is upstairs, come on in Y/N." He says opening the door wider he moved to the side allowing me to enter. " Thank you," I say taking a step into the house. "Thanks again Mr Jonnes," I say starting to go up the stairs. "Oh and Y/N" I turned around and looked at him. "Yeah," I say looking at him.

"Call me Daniel, I hate being called Mr Jonnes it makes me feel old," he says with a smile. "Of course," I say back to him returning the smile. I walked upstairs for some reason Leila's bedroom was in the loft so I had to walk up two flights of stairs to get to her room. I would say it was tiring but I am used to it now. I was stood by her door, I didn't have to knock it was wide open, I walked inside, my hand covered my mouth in shock her room was such a mess. It shocked me because normally her room is nice and tidy and now it looks like a bomb has exploded in her room.

"Leila" I called out, waiting for a response I didn't get one instead I heard little sobs. I followed the sound and then saw Leila sitting down with her knees up to her chest and her face in her hands crying. "Leila" I call her name. She looked at me. "Leave me alone," She said looking back down again. "What's wrong? I've been so worried about you." I ask her even though she told me to leave her alone.

What best friend would I be, if I left her when she was upset and obviously needed a friend at this precise moment in time? I would be a bad one, I had come to her house to find out what was wrong and I was going to find out why she was upset even if it did take me hours and even if I had to sit here while she told me to leave her alone repeatedly.