Part Fifty - One.

Luke's Point Of View

It has been a couple of days since I last saw Jacob and the others, I mean I have been expecting them to show up at times or at least to be watching me but they haven't which is very strange indeed. I mean what are they up to?

I was sitting in my room when the door burst open and in walked YN, well how did she get in I then realised there was a key under the mat by the back door which I had to remove in case of someone watching. "Hello again," I say, she walked over to me and sat down on my bed next to me which she smiled. "Hello" "Couldn't keep away from me, eh?" I say grinning.

"I know, your totally irresistible, Luke," she says, causing me to grin. "Tell me something I don't know," I say to her. "Oh look, Mr cocky is back again," She says smirking, I look at her before pulling her onto my lap which she ended up straddling me. "Luke do you love me?" Yn asks.

"Yes, of course," I say which she smiles at me before looking down and biting her bottom lip. "Prove it to me," She says which I just look at her, she looks back at me.

"Do you mean what I think you're saying?" I ask which she says while nodding. "Yn, you know I love you" I begin to say but was cut off.

"No, I get it you don't want too, maybe I'm not like the other girls you're used to," Yn says, getting off my lap and laying down on the bed next to me. I looked at her and then got on top of her while chuckling at her last comment. Other girls, I'm used to?

"Other girls I'm used to?" I repeat raising my eyebrow at her. "Yes."

"You know none of that was truly right. Yeah, I might have dated a lot of girls but I haven't had sex with them" I say which she looks at me. "Yeah whatever," She says looking away from me. Why wouldn't she believe me?

"You have gotten it so wrong, I'm not used to any other girls YN. You think way too much and jump to conclusions, maybe if you left me to finish talking before interrupting you may have been able to hear what I was going to say. Is that if you're willing to take the next step in our relationship then I would love to make love to you" I say smiling at her which she smiles.

"Really?" she asks, I nod.

"YN, I love you. I know that these three words are said many times by people who do not mean it but when I say it to you I mean every word. I would love to prove to you that I love you physically and mentally if you want me too. I don't want to rush into something that you may later regret. " I say which she just looks at me.

"I want to Luke, I want to prove to you also mentally and physically that I love you which I totally do. I mean I'm truly, deeply in love with you, some people may call me crazy as nobody knows what love is but I'm starting to realise what it is. I'm in love with you Luke, don't ask me why as I have millions of reasons I could tell you but I do love you Luke Robert Hemmings and I just hope you will let me prove it to you, I wouldn't regret it as you make love with someone you love which I love you" Yn says making me smile.

She looked at me waiting for my response I kissed her on the lips which soon our lips were moving in sync with each other. I pulled at her top which I pulled up and over her head which we broke the kiss so I could do so, I then threw her top to the floor. She then did the same to my top pulling it up and over my head and threw it onto the floor too.

Grabbing her leggings I pulled them down to her ankles, pulling them off and they soon hit the floor. Yn then did the same to my jogging bottoms which hit the floor straight away.

I unclasped Yn's bra, I threw it to the floor. I then pulled down her panties which joined her bra on the floor. Yn then pulled down my boxers, which you could probably guess hit the floor too. We got under the covers, which yet again I went on top. There was one thing that YN didn't know, which nobody knew. "Yn" "Yes Luke," she says looking at me. "I need to confess something," I say looking at her while biting my bottom lip.

" Is this the part when you say you have already had sex with loads of women?" She says laughing which I just looked at her. She then looked at me.

"I haven't had sex with loads of women, Yn," I say. " I haven't even -" I went to say but was cut off by her lips joining mine, our lips moved in sync with each other. I then licked the bottom of her lip asking for access to which she allowed so I slipped my tongue into her mouth, our tongues began to battle with one another for which I won the battle of dominance.

After a while, we broke away from our heated make out sections to look at each other. I looked at YN and she was looking at me with lust in her eyes. I loved this girl so much. "Yn. What I was going to say is" "It's okay, Luke. I know," she says. "You know what I was going to stay?" I ask her, she nodded her head. "Yeah, well I think I do," She says. We both looked at each other.

" You're a virgin right?" She asked me. I slowly nodded my head slightly embarrassed. People wouldn't think I was a virgin after being called player etcetera but I was. I looked away.

"Luke look at me," She says to me, I looked at her. "It's alright you don't have to be embarrassed. It's normal." She says reassuring me. "I know I just feel like I won't be good enough," I say, she shushed me before planting a kiss on my lips. She pulled away and I smiled at her. "thank you" I say, she just smiled. "You ready?"I ask and she nods, I was lining myself up at her entrance I kissed her, she kissed back to which I pulled away. I was just going to push into her when I heard a shout, I turned my head to see my mother standing in the doorway.

Looks like my family are back and all of the times my mother had to walk in was when I was just about to make love to my girl.

" Downstairs right now. Both of you" She says looking at us sternly, she walked out closing the door behind herself. I looked at YN and she was looking at me. "At least we weren't having sex yet," Yn say making us both burst out laughing. "It's not funny," I say which she grins. "It is"

"Trust you know what is going to happen now," I say which she looks at me. "We're going to talk," I say which she groans. "Let's go before she comes back," I say getting off Yn and out the bed, we both got dressed back into our clothes before heading downstairs to face my mother.

"Sit down both of you," She said to me and Yn sat down on the sofa opposite her, looking at her waiting for her to speak or for her to shout.