Part Twenty - Seven

Halfway through the night;

I was awakened by moans coming from the next room baring in mind it was two in the morning as I looked at the clock to see the time. I could hear moaning which I didn't really want to hear.

I groaned pulling the pillow and putting it over my head to sound out the moans which I could still hear as they were getting louder which wasn't doing any good.

I removed it and put it back. I laid back down trying to block the moans when I looked to see if Luke was still fast asleep which I think he was. I had decided to ignore the moans and get some sleep as I was tired due to the amount of alcohol I had drunk earlier. After twenty minutes the moaning wasn't dying down but it had gotten worse and I couldn't take it anymore.

I decided to get out of bed and give those people a piece of my mind so that's what I intended to do. I had gotten out of bed and quietly opened the door and started to make my way to the room which I heard moaning coming from when I got to the room it stopped, which I thought was over so I started to make my way back to the room I was sleeping in with Luke when it started again. I was about to open the door to the room when I felt a presence behind me, I then felt two arms wrap around my waist and a headrest on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Luke asks groggily. "Going to tell them to keep it down," I say, tiredly. "Just ignore it," Luke says, grabbing my hand and walking me back into the room, after shutting the door we went and got back into the bed.

"I really feel like giving them a piece of my mind, I'm tired and they're having sex at two am in the morning, who does that?" I say causing Luke to chuckle.

"Obviously the two people who are moaning that loud next door," he says. I pull the cover back over us and Luke moves closer which I wouldn't normally let him do, but I was tired and he was warm so I wasn't complaining. I had my back to him, he wrapped his arm around my waist again pulling me closer so he was cuddling me from behind.

"Just go back to sleep," Luke says. "I can't, I've tried, " I say to him. "Try harder" he muttered from behind me. "I have. I can't sleep when you have two people moaning because they are having sex, Luke" I say getting annoyed because of how tired I was. "Yn, ssh," Luke says pulling me even closer to his body if that was possible. " Go to sleep," he says softly into my ear.

I must have been that tired I let the tiredness take over, my eyes shutting tightly and me drifting off to sleep while being in the arms of Luke.