Part Sixty

Calum's Point Of View

I ran out well wobbled out of the warehouse after being kicked in the balls by YN, which I will have to thank her for after, I mean I understand she wanted to go to Luke because she still loved him and yet I still wish she looked at me the way she looked at Luke. I was just thinking about what would happen if we were caught in there by the police we would be in trouble not like they would believe that Carter had kidnapped YN.

If he got arrested I could be taken down too for assisting with the kidnapping. I just got out of the abandoned house when the police arrived and got out walking towards me.

"Stand right there son" One of the men shouted as two of them started walking up to me guns in their hands which were pointed. I put my hands up in surrender. Hey, I wasn't getting shot by them.

"I'm not armed," I say as they came up to me. One of them put their gun back in the holder. "Okay son, I'm going to ask, is there anything in your pockets that could harm me?" the policeman asks. "No. I'm not armed. I told you once" I say which he starts patting me down to make sure I'm not armed.

"He's fine," the man says looking at his colleague. I roll my eyes, is he stupid or what? I already told him I wasn't armed. "Right we heard gunshots," The other policeman said which I nodded.

"My friend got shot in there," I say which they nod and walked off into the abandoned house, some sort of waiting for back up? Maybe the didn't care and wanted to go in there.

I then heard shuffling in the bushes, I hated being in abandoned places always hearing noises all the time, maybe just maybe it was my conscious playing tricks on me. "pst" I heard. Okay since when did bushes make noises?

I walked to where I heard the 'pst' come from then I saw Carter. Oh, you've got to be kidding me I thought to myself. Then I ran for it which I heard running from behind me, following me. An arm then grabbed me and stopped me from running, I looked to see Carter looking at me.

"What? What do you want? " I ask through gritted teeth.

"You need to help me," He says looking at me. I chuckle coldly. "You're not serious? I helped you kidnap Yn, which I regret, now you have shot my best friend who could die" I say through gritted teeth which he puts pressure on my arm.

"I know, I meant to shoot him, but Yn blocked the way. I shot her instead" Carter says looking at me. "You did what?! What the hell, Carter" I say shouting at him. I pulling my arm away. "You're crazy, you are on your own," I say walking away.

"If I get caught, Hood. I'm taking you down with me beside you helped with the kidnapping" he says, which I turn around to see him smirking at me. I didn't have time to register what he said till we heard shouting."You two stop right there. I need to talk to you" Someone shouted probably a police officer. I turn to see more police officers had arrived with an ambulance now. Carter ran past grabbing my arm pulling me with him.

"Don't be stupid, Calum. Fucking' run right now" He says glaring at me. We both started running, even though I didn't want too, I didn't want to run as we both would be soon wanted by the police. I was running away from everything. I was running away from my best friend who I could have stayed around to see if he was fine. I was running from the police. I was leaving everything behind even yn, the girl I loved all because of Carter.

I was involved with a kidnapping what would my family think when they found out?

I knew they would be ashamed, I was ashamed of myself right now. But one thing I knew if I was to stop they would never believe me now as I had started to run away from them. I knew one thing I had to do was, Run.

Run, and never look back.