Part Sixty-Nine.

Being in Luke's arms is the safest place I could ever be, being in the arms of someone you love and couldn't live without. Luke made me happy and meeting Luke was the best thing in my life even though the hard times we made it through, the breakups and getting back together. Looking at Luke looking at me the way he does now look at me with warmth and love is one thing I was wishing for a long time ago and now it's happening and it came true I'm loved by him.

************

I opened my eyes to see my friend Leila sitting beside me with a grin on her face. Where was I? Looking at the surroundings I was in I then noticed I was sat in school in a boring old classroom. So I wasn't laying in bed with Luke?

" You've been asleep for ages thankfully the teacher didn't find out," Leila says looking at me. Oh, I've been asleep does that mean I was dreaming the whole thing? No, I couldn't have I was shot.

I looked down pulling my top up and there wasn't any shotgun wound.

Wasn't I shot? So I must have been dreaming, dreaming it all, dreaming everything.

I was never dating Luke.

I never met Carter, Cameron or Nash.

Luke wasn't shot.

I was never kidnapped.

It was a dream, a dream that I had when I fell asleep at school.

Pulling my top back down, I looked at Leila. " I can't believe I fell asleep," I say hearing Leila laugh at me. The door then swung open hitting the wall, looking at the door in walked Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Luke Hemmings.

Luke Hemmings the bad boy of the school who was really really hot, if only some of my dreams were really about having sex with Luke. I was shaken out of my thoughts by someone speaking. " Hey, Yn" I hear someone say my name, looking up to see the only and one Luke Hemmings standing in front of me.

" you don't need to drool over me baby, I know I'm hot," He says winking at me and walking to his seat. I felt my temperature rise and I knew my face was probably red now. Looking at Leila she had a grin on her face. " Somethings never change," She says. I shrugged my shoulders. " shut up he's hot" I say while grinning.

Can't help who you like, in fact, you can't help dreaming about them either. Luke Hemmings was one hot guy and he knew and so did everybody else.