Part Thirty - Two.

A couple of weeks later;

I was sitting with Luke in Starbucks waiting for the rest of the boys, Lucy and Leila to come here. I was leaning on Luke while drinking my drink which he didn't really mind.

"You could at least give me a sip, after all, I did buy it, " Luke says looking at me. I look at him, taking the drink away from my mouth " no your alright" I say grinning. "Pft, if that is what you get for buying your girlfriend a drink, I don't think I will bother anymore," he says looking away. I hold my drink out then I see him smile which he takes the drink and puts it to his mouth and take a sip out of it.

"You're unbelievable," I say shaking my head while grinning. I then sit back straight, when I see the boys, Lucy and Leila walk in which they join us. "Hey, guys," They said. "Hey," I and Luke say after he puts the drink on the table "You let luke have your drink, damn YN what's wrong with you?" Leila asks laughing.

"It's called being in love with someone, obviously you wouldn't know what that is like," Luke says, staring at her Leila gets up and walks to the toilets in Starbucks. I shot him a look and he just starts talking to Calum, not caring. I stand up scoot past Luke and followed after her to make sure she's alright, after all, she's my best friend and I needed to make sure she was fine.

I walked into the bathroom after Leila, she turned to look at me, which she glared at me. "What did I do? "How can you even date him he is such a dick?" she asks, making me look at her.

" I know what he said may have been a little harsh but what you said is even worse, I wouldn't have called your boyfriend if you had one a dick," I say looking at her.

"Seriously," she says rolling her eyes at me. "You could do so much better than a guy who is a player," she says. "What's that supposed to mean I say. "Nothing." She says looking at the mirror "No tell me" I insisted."What he's a player right, he used to be, he still probably is and he will always be one. You just can't see it, he has you wrapped around his fingers and you need to realise that " she says looking at me, the next thing I know I had slapped her around the face.

How dare she talk about my boyfriend like that, he has never been a player, he was just labelled.

"My best friend wouldn't talk about someone who I care about very much like that. Obviously, you don't understand" I say, shaking my head, opening the door and walking out and then past the table where the boys and Lucy were sitting. I walked out of Starbucks. I was very angry with Leila right now, how dare she talk about Luke like that.

"YN what happened?" I hear a voice ask which I carried on walking when I was stopped by somebody pulling my arm which was Luke. I looked at him and hugged him tightly, resting my head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He asks, hugging me tighter. "Just Leila" I mumble against his shoulder.

I knew Luke wasn't perfect, let's be honest nobody is but the way she talked about him the way she did, didn't sit right with me. She was out of line, she's my best friend I thought she would understand that Luke meant a lot to me, but she didn't understand as she was single.