Part Sixty-Eight.

" It's fine Luke it's absolutely fine," I say turning back over so I was facing him, seeing the smile on his face is one of the reasons I loved him, his smile was to die for. Smiling back at him, he moved closer so our noses were touching, looking at Luke, I looked down to his lips then back up to his face to see a smirk tugging at his lips, biting his lip he then began to chuckle.

" if you want to kiss me then do so, don't just stare at me hungrily like your going to jump my bones at any minute," He says smirking, I just grin." jump your bones eh?" I repeat raising my eyebrow at him with a smirk playing on my lips. He was one cocky lad.

" Yep, you want to jump my bones badly because I'm irresistible," He says smiling making me shake my head at him. " You're one of a kind Luke Hemmings," I say planting a soft kiss on his lips which he kissed back making the kiss more passionate by the second. Running my hands along the bottom of Luke's shirt I gently tug it up, breaking away from Luke's lips which I craved, pulling Luke's shirt up and over his head, throwing it hastily to the floor. Luke was watching me like a hawk.

" what are you doing?" He asks quietly. Looking at him, I smiled while planting soft kisses down his neck making him moan. I then whispered.. " you said actions speak louder than words so I'm going to show you how much I love you" to him while then pulling away to look at him. He looked at me, " are you sure?" He asks which I nod.

" Luke I love you, of course, I'm sure," I say which we both look at each other. Luke then gets on top of me, grabbing the bottom of my shirt and pulling it up and over my head and throwing it to the floor, he then did the same to my bra leaving me half-naked in front of him. We were both very careful because of our wounds.

Making eye contact with Luke I could see the lust in his blue eyes, reaching for his jeans, I undo his jeans and pull them down to his ankles to which Luke kicks them to the floor leaving him in his boxers. Luke then pulled down my leggings which hit the floor followed by my panties. Taking Luke's boxers off which hit the floor.

He then positioned himself in between my legs within a second I felt him push into me moaning leave my mouth, Luke then began thrusting himself in and out of me till he hit my g- spot. Pushing my hands through Luke's hair which was wet due to the sweat because of the intercourse we were having. Both hot and sweaty.

Fifteen minutes later we both climaxed and ride out our highs, I cummed first followed by Luke which the moans followed. Resting my head against Luke's, a smile on both of our faces. " I love you" I hear Luke says which I smile. " I love you too Luke," I say kissing his forehead. Luke then pulled out of me and rolled off me and was now laying next to me. Pulling the covers up over us, Luke pulled me closer wrapping his arms around my torso.

" I love you so much Yn," Luke says kissing my cheek. Looking at him I smiled at him. " I love you too Luke so much," I say putting my hand in Luke's.

" forever and always?" Luke says looking at our fingers intertwined.

" Forever and always, Luke " I repeat.