Part Forty - Five.

Calum's Point Of View

I was sitting down with Ashton, Michael and Lucy waiting for YN and Leila to come back from getting the snacks as they went all the way to the mall to get them, they did the best sweets there if I do say so myself. I can't even remember how long it's been since we had seen Luke, I know it's mean to say but our group hasn't had arguments since he's been gone.

Luke's been my best friend since forever, I mean me liking YN is totally wrong I mean I nearly kissed her a week ago which I'm glad I didn't now as if Luke returns I don't want him to think I was breaking the bro code that I and him had which we made since we were little, I was determined to stick to it even if I had feelings for YN.

Sometimes friendship is way more than falling out over a girl, right?

"What do you think is taking them so long?" Lucy asks, picking at her nails. "I don't know, maybe there is a queue or something," I say, Michael, nods in agreement. "Damn, I could eat pizza right now," He says. "Don't you always want to eat pizza, Mikey?" Ashton says making Michael playfully roll his eyes at his latest comment.

"You know something, times like this I miss Luke not being here, he used to walk in or say something stupid that made us laugh," Ashton says. Ashton was right I missed not having Luke around even though it was more peaceful and fewer arguments happened when he wasn't around. "Do you reckon he'll come back?" Lucy asks. "Hopefully," I say, the boy's nod in agreement.

"I hope he does, I mean YN still likes him and they're so meant to be together," she says, picking her nails again."And how do you know she's still into him anyway?" Ashton asks, looking at his girlfriend.

"It's obvious. One she hasn't moved on and besides girls know these things, alright" Lucy says looking up from her nails to look at Ashton. "Yeah he was a dick to her, but every girl likes a bad boy" she continues.

"Yet your dating Ashton," Michael says laughing.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Ashton says looking at Michael offended due to what he had just said. "You're not exactly the bad boy type are you?" He says. I then hear the bell go indicating someone had pushed the doorbell. Saved by the bell. " I'll get it, " I say, getting up off the chair and walking out to the front door, I opened it, you couldn't tell who it was till they turned around to look at me. The person who it was had me speechless.

"Wow you look d-different," I say looking at the person.

"Isn't that nice, I haven't seen you in a long time and all you say is you look different" The person chuckles.

"Who is it, Cal?" I hear Ashton ask, he walked over to where I was standing."Well who is it?" he asks again."Take a look for yourself" I say, pushing the door open further for him to see who was standing at the front door. One, two, I didn't even get to count to three in my head before I heard Ashton shouting.

"Luke!" He shouted while attacking Luke in a bone-crushing hug, he made Luke chuckle while hugging him back. "Good to see you, mate. "Ashton says, he then pulls away from the hug. " Damn you look terrible," he says laughing, Luke shakes his head while smiling. "You do know how to make a guy feel special," Luke says. "Come on, we need to go and see Michael," Ashton says, grabbing Luke and pulling him into the house then into the living room. I didn't even get the chance to shut the door before I heard more shouting. I knew was from Michael this time.

"Hemmings, your back it's about time I was beginning to miss your sorry little ass, " He says shouting. I chuckled at what he said and shut the door before walking back into the living room to see Michael hugging Luke.

"Okay Michael, let go, your squishing me," Luke says, Michael stopped hugging him. "Sorry, mate, I've just missed you that's all," He says causing Luke to smile. "Not much as YN though," Lucy says which Luke looks at her then turns to look at me. "Where is YN?" He asks rather quickly. "She went out to the mall to get some snacks. We're having a sleepover" I say which he nods. "Oh right"

"But of course, you're allowed to join. It'll go back to normal now your back. You need to clean your face, though, mate. You look like you've been in a horror movie" I say making him chuckle."What can I say it's my new look" Luke says, I shake my head at him laughing.

It's like he has never been away.

10 minutes later;

I heard the front door open and someone shouts. " It's only us Calum" I knew it was YN and Leila as they were back. I heard the front door shut. "Seriously though Leila, there wasn't anything weird about them" I heard Yn say. "There was, that one dude was creeping me out all that smirking and all" I hear Leila say as she walks in followed by YN, Leila noticed Luke and nudged Yn in the arm.

"What?" She asks Leila looks in the direction of Luke. Yn then sees him and ends up dropping the bag of sweets that she was carrying onto the floor. "L-luke?" She managed to say his name out loud. " Hello," He says with a smile. Yn looked at him for a couple of seconds before turning around and walking out the way she had just come in rather quickly.

Next thing I knew Luke had left the room obviously following her. I heard running up the stairs and then a door slam shut. "YN" I hear Luke shout, the door opened as I could hear it due to the doors in this house make a noise when they opened, only the bedroom doors though which was weird, and then it slammed shut again.

"Do you think one of us should go up there in case there is a throwing match that is about to start?" Lucy asks. "No, are you stupid? Just leave them to it" Leila says picking the bags off the floor and tipping them out on the table so the sweet packets were on there.

They needed to be alone.