Chapter Four: Nora's Secret (Part One)

A/N: * I'm going to do a time skip. It's been two months since the murder of Henry Allen.

Iris' POV:
Nora is home sick from school so I decided to work from home today. She took her medicine and I laid with her.

Nora: Mommy will I feel better tomorrow?

Iris: I hope so sweetie. It's no fun being sick is it?

Nora: No. I wanna go to school.

Iris: (giggles) Well hopefully tomorrow you'll feel better and you can go to school. Now close your eyes and get some rest.

*Thirty minutes later*

Nora finally fell asleep so I quietly go back downstairs and sit on the couch. I grab my laptop and begin working. I was working for about two hours when there's a knock at the door. When I get to it and open it it's Eddie Thawne.

Nora's POV:
I was going downstairs to tell mommy that I was thirsty, but mommy opened the door and Mr. Eddie came in. Him and mommy sat on the couch. I'm not supposed to interrupt grown ups when they are talking so I just sit on the stairs and wait.

Eddie: I actually came to see Barry. He wasn't at the station today so I figured he was home.

Iris: No he's at S.T.A.R labs today.

Eddie: Duh! I didn't even think of that.

Iris: (confused) What did you need with him?

Eddie: I just wanted to check in with him. It's been two months since his dad's murder and I just feel bad that we haven't gotten any leads. This is one case I don't want to go unsolved.

Iris: Well thank you Eddie. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Eddie: (concerned) How's Nora doing since it happened? That couldn't have been easy on a four year old.

Iris: Yea. She's good. It was rough at first, but she's getting there.

Eddie: Has she said anything that could maybe help our case?

Iris: No. Trust me we've tried getting her to talk, but she's afraid.

Eddie: (confused) Afraid, afraid of what?

Iris: The man who killed Henry told Nora if she said anything he'd hurt her too.

Eddie: (shocked) You're joking right?

Iris: Nope.

Eddie: I'm so sorry to hear that.

Mommy and Mr. Eddie hug then... then... then... they kiss. I hurry and run back to my room.

Iris' POV:
Eddie hugs me then out of the blue he kisses me. Before I had time to even react to him I see out the corner of my eyes Nora running up the stairs. DAMN IT!

Iris: (yelling) EDDIE HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND?!

Eddie: Iris I am so sorry. I didn't...

Iris: (yelling) SAVE IT EDDIE. JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T COME BACK!

Eddie leaves and I run up the stairs to Nora's room. She's standing in the middle of the room crying and talking to herself.

Nora's POV:
I run back in my room and cry. When I cry Kyle my bestest friend comes.

Kyle: (worried) What's wrong Nora?

Nora: (crying) Mommy... mommy... mommy... she... she...

Kyle: ( worried) Did your mommy hurt you?

Nora: (crying) No, but mommy did a very bad thing. A very, very bad thing.

Kyle: (worried) What bad thing did your mommy do?

Nora: (crying) Mommy... mommy... mommy kissed the bad man that hurt grandpa Henry.

Kyle: Uh oh!

Kyle points to the door and disappeared. I turn around mommy is there and she has her hand on her mouth and she's crying too.

A/N: * Just in case you haven't gotten it. Kyle is Nora's imaginary friend. Hope you enjoyed chapter four. Now that the secrets out what will happen next? Until next time my dear Peaches... *

*Preview of chapter five*

Iris: Nora honey please come out so that I can talk to you.

Nora: (yelling) LEAVE ME ALONE I HATE YOU. (crying) I WANT MY DADDY!

Iris: You're dad is on his way. Now will you please come out and talk to me?

Nora: (crying/ yelling) NO. YOU DID A BAD THING WITH A BAD MAN!

Iris: Honey I know what you saw looked bad but, sweetie....

Stay tuned...