Chapter Nineteen:A Taste of Your Own Medicine (Day Two)

A/N:* It took me a few days to post this chapter because I'm not quite sure how I feel about this chapter. I don't know if I like it or not. Let me know how you feel about it at the end in the comments. Enjoy. *

Iris' POV:
We've just made it back to the warehouse and Patty is still out cold. A part of me feels bad for doing this to her, but then I see a flash of how broken my daughter is because of her and I instantly don't give a fuck anymore. I walk over to her and slap her face to wake her.

Iris: wakey, wakey sunshine. Time to have some fun.

Patty: (groggy) Please no more. I'm sorry for eveeything I did to Nora.

Iris: (laughs) Did you stop when Nora begged you to stop? NO! You laughed at her. You're not sorry for what you did. You're sorry we found you and now you're getting a taste of your own medicine. Now before I let the girls in here you're gonna tell me why you took my child in the first place and why you hurt her.

Patty: Because I hate you and Barry. You took Barry away from me.

Iris: (laughing) Excuse me, I took MY husband away from you?

Patty: You broke up with him and it was me he found comfort in. He was finally mine and then you decided you wanted him back. You wanted him back and suddenly the bond we shared and the love we made meant nothing to him anymore. So when I saw Nora at the park that night I decided to hurt you and Barry. Mostly Barry I wanted him to hurt the way I hurt when he broke up with me.

Iris: (pissed) She was five years old. She was an innocent child.

Patty: And I didn't care. I just wanted you and Barry to suffer and my hope was that Barry was suffering more.

Iris: And to think I wasn't going to lay a finger on you today. I wasn't going to let the girls do anything to you either, but you just changed my mind.

*Twelve hours later*

I don't know how many hours I alone beat and tortured her, but after hours of everyone beating and torturing her I was over it. It's been two days and I'm no longer finding pleasure in hurting Patty so it's time we got her to CCPD.

Iris: Okay ladies we're done. Let's get her in the car and back to Central City.

Parker: Cait give her that memory junk you made.

Iris: (stern) No don't give it to her.

Everyone looks at me in confusion.

Caitlin: (confused) Why not?

Iris: (stern) Nora doesn't get to forget. Why should she?

Cynthia: Uh because she can identify us and we could go to jail.

Iris: (stern) She's going to Central City. We did this in Keystone. It didn't happen in Central City so it's not a case for CCPD. I mean she could use her one phone call to contact Keystone poliece, but then she'd have to explain the fact that she stole her dead mom's identity and got that motel room. Something tells me she doesn't want to add identity theft to all the charges she's already facing.

Caitlin: In that case I'll just give her the tranquilizer to knock her out for the two hour drive back to Central City.

Caitlin gives her the tranquilizer and she's out in less than a minute. We throw her in the backseat of Cynthia's car. The rest of us get into my car and head to CCPD with Cythia following behind us.

-

*CCPD*

I walk into the station and directly to Singh's office and knock. He tells me to come in. I go in and close the door behind me. To my surprise my mom is in there.