Chapter Six: How Big Is Bare?

Iris' POV:
Barry and I are in our room unpacking. I really hope this trip gives him a little peace. He deserves it. The last four months have been hell for him. He has endured more pain than anyone should have to. We finish unpacking. Barry sits on the bed and I sit on his lap. I put my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist.

Iris: How are you doing?

Barry: Good. I'm doing good.

I lean in and give a quick kiss.

Iris: I'm glad.

Just then Nora comes running into our room.

Barry: No running.

Nora: Sorry.

Iris: It's okay sweetie.

Nora: Mommy?

Iris: Yes?

Nora: (curiously) How big is Big Bear?

Iris: (confused) What are you talking about honey?

Nora: I heard Uncle Wally say to Uncle Cisco that you found out just how big, Bear was last time you was here. So how big is Big Bear?

Iris: (shocked) Oh my goodness!

I look over at Barry who is just as shocked as I am. I'm going to fucking kill Wally.

Iris: Honey I really don't know how to answer that.

Nora: Is he really big?

Iris: (embarrassed) Oh God!

Barry: Sweetheart I don't think you and Uncle Wally are talking about the same bear.

Nora: What bear is Uncle Wally talking about?

Iris: (embarrassed) I can't...

Barry: Well sweetie Uncle Wally was talking about....

Barry stops most likely because he no longer knows how to answer Nora's questions.

Iris: (deep sigh) Uncle Wally was talking about daddy.

Barry: (shocked) IRIS?!

Nora: (giggles) Daddy's not a bear mommy. You're so silly.

Nora skips happily out of the room. Thank goodness she didn't ask anymore questions.

Barry: (smirking) Well...

Iris: (confused) Well what?

Barry: How big is Big Bare?

Iris: (seductively) I don't know. Why don't you close and lock that door and refresh my memory.

Barry sits me on the bed and runs to the door. He closes it and locks it. He runs back to the bed. He lays me down and climbs on top of me and we begin making out. You know what happens next.

*Fourty minutes later*

Barry's POV:
Iris and I go downstairs into the living room where her parents, Cisco, Caitlin, Wally, Parker and Nora are.

Joe: You two sure took a long time. How much did you pack??

Iris looks at me with a smirk.

Iris: It's Barry's fault he packed a lot.

She looks at me and winks and of course Wally sees.

Wally: Gross!

Iris and I just giggle.