Chapter Seventeen: Hell to Pay

Iris' POV:
It's been a crazy five months since Nora returned. She's heald physically, but emotionally she's far from healed. She has nightmares every other night. She's no longer my vibrant outgoing little girl who love's to have fun. No she's a shell of who she once was. She's now six years old and a first grader. Sending her back to school was hard for her as well as Barry and I. She didn't want to be out of our sight and we didn't want her to be.

I gave birth a month early to two handsome boys whom we named Joseph Bentley Allen and Bartholomew Henry Allen Jr. and a beautiful baby girl whom we named Cecilia Ann Allen. Life with four children isn't easy, but that's mostly due to Nora's current emotional state. Everyone is at our home for our annual Friday family dinner. All the guy's are in the kitchen because it's their week to cook. My mom and Francine are just sitting in the kitchen watching them.

Parker: How's Nora's week been so far?

Iris: Long. She had three nightmares so far and this morning she didn't wanna leave the house.

Caitlin: That sucks. It's bad enough she had to go through it, but to constantly relive it when she closes her eyes. That's no way for a six year old to live. I swear when they find Patty I'll personally fuck her up.

Parker now has this really strange look on her face as if she wants to tell us something. I hesitate for a second, but ask her about it anyway.

Iris: (concerned) Parker you okay?

Parker: Yea. I jus... Let's go upstairs and check on the babies.

Iris/Caitlin: (confused) Okay.

We go upstairs and into the nursery where the triplets and Cisco Jr. are sleeping. We sit in the bay window to talk.

Caitlin: What's going on?

Parker: Ever since Nora got back home I've been working with someone we all know to try and track down Patty.

Iris: (curiously) Who?

Parker: Cynthia.

Caitlin: I talked to Cynthia the other day and she didn't mention that she was looking for Patty.

Parker: We didn't wanna say anything until we found something worth mentioning.

Iris: (curiously) And did you?

Parker: Yea. We found Patty.

Absolute shock falls on mine and Caitlin's face. I can't believe it.

Iris: (shocked) Are you sure?

Parker: A billion percent sure.

Caitlin: (shocked) How?

Parker: Cynthia put those amazing Private I skills into overdrive and I was right there with her. That's why I took a leave of absence from CCPD after the wedding.

Iris: I can't believe you left your job just to track down Patty.

Parker: Nora's family and that bitch changed her life in the worst way. I wasn't gonna let that go. So when Cynthia called and asked if I wanted to help her track Patty down I jumped at the offer.

Iris: (gratefully) Thank you.

Parker: We're family there's no need to thank me.

Caitlin: Where is she?

Parker: A motel in Keystone. Cynthia's there now watching her room.

Caitlin: Well let's tell Singh so he can get on it.

Iris: (stern) No! Not until I've had my turn with her and given her a taste of her own medicine.

Parker: (excited) Yes. I was hoping you'd say that. I'm so down to ride.

Caitlin: I'm in. Let's go get the bitch.

Parker: Cynthia's been itching to kick that door in ever since we tracked Patty's location so I know she's in.

Caitlin: Exactly how are we gonna explain our sudden need to be in Keystone?

Iris: I'm investigating a story in Keystone.

Parker: And I'm just going to help her out with that story and something tells me that Iris' story lines right up with some research you're working on. Right Caitlin?

Caitlin: I am doing research on biohazardous chemicals found in the water throughout the this city and the surrounding areas. Keystone just happened to be a surrounding area.

Parker: (curiously) Seriously?

Caitlin: No, but that would make a great story for Iris' paper and it sounds like something I would actually research. Therefore it'll be believable when we explain why we're going to Keystone.

Parker: Gotcha. When do you wanna do this Iris?

Iris: In two days.

Parker: Well Patty Spivot in two day's your ass is grass.

I should probably let the cops handle this, but I'm not. Patty Spivot made my child's life a living hell for a month and a half and now that I know where she is there will be hell to pay.

A/N: * I know in the update I said that baby Joseph's middle name was Henry, but I realized that I had to change it because that is baby Bartholomew's middle name seeing as he is Barry's Jr. Until next time my dear Peaches... *