Chapter Seven:HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!

Nora's POV:
Me and Kyle are playing by the Christmas tree. I tag Kyle so now he is it. I run away from him and he try to catch me. We are having so much fun, but then Mama Cecile messed it up when she came in the living room.

Cecile: Nora it's time for lunch. I need you and Kyle to go wash your hands and come into the kitchen.

Nora: (whining) But we wanna play. I don't wanna eat yet.

Cecile: (stern) Too bad young lady. It's time to eat now go wash your hands and come into the kitchen.

Nora: (mad) NO!

Cecile: (shocked) Excuse me, what did you just say?!

Nora: (mad) I said NO!

Cecile: (loud) LITTLE GIRL COME HERE RIGHT NOW!

Nora: (loud/mad) NO I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU!

Cecile: (loud) NORA I'M NOT GONNA SAY IT AGAIN NOW GET YOUR BEHIND OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!

Nora: (loud/mad) I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU. YOU'RE NOT MY REAL GRANDMA. COME ON KYLE!

Me and Kyle run out of the living room and go to my room to finish playing.

*Ten minutes later*

Iris' POV:
My dad and I walk into the living room and see my mom sitting on the couch in tears. We both sit on each side of her. She looks so hurt.

Joe: (concerned) Cecile. Honey what's wrong?

She doesn't answer him. She just continue to cry.

Iris: (worried) Mom what's wrong, did something happen?

Cecile: (crying) Nora and I had a little spat and she said something that broke my heart.

Joe: She's five. What could she have possibly said that was so heartbreaking?

Cecile: (crying) I told her to do something and she told me and I quote "No I don't have to listen to you. You're not my real grandma."

My insides instantly began to boil when I heard my mom say that.

Iris: (shocked/mad) Are you serious mom?!

Cecile: (crying) Yup

Joe: (mad) How does she even know that?!

Iris: (mad) I don't know, but we're gonna get to the bottom of it right now?!

Just then Barry, Wally, Parker, Caitlin and Cisco enter the room.

Wally: (curiously) Get to the bottom of what, what happened?

Iris: (mad) Barry we have a problem with Nora.

Cecile: (crying) Iris don't worry about it. Let's just drop it.

Iris: We're not gonna drop it mom.

Barry: (worried) What happened?

Parker: Why don't we give them some privacy?

Cisco: Yea.

Parker Cisco and Caitlin leave the room. Wally and Barry sits on the couch across from us.

Iris: Barry mom told Nora to do something and Nora told her no and that she didn't have to listen to her because she's not her real grandma.

Barry: (shocked) What?!

Wally: (shocked) Why would she say that, why does she know that?!

Barry: We're gonna find out.

Iris: Agreed.