Chapter 10

Chris POV

I can't believe Gordie and I were really gonna do this. I mean I will miss doing everything with Gordie but I need to protect Goride. He the most important person in my life.

"Okay well boy, this has been a very interesting but fun night. I feel like I should leave you two alone.", Eyeball said getting up heading towards the door.

Gordie got up and yelled at him, "Hey Eyeball, my parent's won't be back til Monday. If you wanna stay in Denny's room you can."

Eyeball shot back into the room quickly, "Are you serious Gordie?"

"Duh, I wouldn't say something to trick you. You can stay, I don't mind.", Gordie said with a huge smile.

Before any of them could say something else I cut in, "But warning you know Gordie is a loud moaner. So you will probably hear him tonight."

Gordies face turned a whole new shade of red, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him on to my lap.

"Oh I think I can handle it, Denny was also loud. Must run in the family." Eyeball said winking at the both of us, making Gordie try to disappear into my chest.

I wasn't complaining, I liked Gordie close to me.

I leaned towards him and began to whisper in his ear, "You look really sexy all embarrassed."

This made Gordie even more embarrassed," Thanks, Chris."

He then turned around and wrapped his legs around me so I mouth to Eyeball, "Night".

Eyeball got what I was meaning when he made his way up the stairs to leave us two alone.

I then began to kiss and suck at Gordie's neck making him squirm on my lap and moan into my shoulder.

"Chris, Eyeballs still he- uh here", Gordie began to moan out, not knowing Chris was gone.

I started to bite down on his neck even more, "He's gone Gordo, you don't have to be quiet now."

Gordie then moaned my name really loud making me grow bigger in my pants.

"You wanna take this upstairs?", I began to seductively whisper into his ear.

He nodded his head and began to get off of my lap, but I wrapped my arms around his waist keeping him close to me.

I then stood up beginning to carry both of us up the stairs, Gordie kissing my neck.

Gordie didn't weigh anything, so the climb up the stairs was easy. Plus it was also enjoyable from what he was doing to my neck.

While I was walking us to Gordie's room I noticed the light on in Denny's room. It was weird, I haven't seen it like that since the accident.

But I kept those thoughts out of my head. I wanted to focus on Goride and what I was about to do to him.

When we got to Gordie's room we shut and locked the doors. I don't think we have ever had to do that since nobody ever noticed us nor did they care until Eyeball came to stay.

When I heard the click of the lock I turned around to see Gordie standing in only his underwear trying to also take those off too.

Smut Warning

I began to also take all of my clothes off then I walked over to Goride and pushed him on to his bed.

I moved close to Gordie, my hands roaming all over his body, "Ugh you're so fucking hot!"

I felt Gordie began to grow underneath from the sudden warmness of my breath.

I slammed my lips on him and they quickly molded together.

I started to move my hands down further and further until I found what I was looking for.

I wrapped my hand around his dick and began to move my hands up and down, starting slow then I began to move faster.

"Uhhh Chris", Gordie moaned into my mouth.

I leaned down to his hear, "Shh you might wake up Eyeball.", I then bit his ear seductively and moved my lips to his because I knew he was about to moan.

After he moaned I moved off of him a little bit so I could position myself to go inside of him.

When I finally allined myself up I looked back up at him to get the ok.

He nodded his head yes then I pushed my self into him and moved closer so I could kiss him gently.

I put on hand on his thigh and one on his dick and pucked him in the same rhythm as I was going in and out of him.

I could feel Gordie dick throbbing because of what was all going on.

He began to pant and moan, Gordie was a mess but he was my mess.

"Gordie your so fucking sexy moaning my name."

He began to moan even more," Chris Chris Chris go faster."

I looked at him shocked but I began to push into him faster and harder. I also started to pump him faster.

I pushed hard enough into his to hit his prostate, this was too much for him and he came all over my chest.

The sight was enough for me to cum all over the place.

I pulled out of him and fell right next to him, breathing heavily.

Smut over

We were both trying to catch our breath, but I was happy I was with him.

"Chris, can you promise me something?", Gordie piped up rolling on top of me.

I looked at him in confusion, "Well what do you want me to promise you?"

"Promise you'll love me forever, no matter what happens to us. I never wanna lose you, I don't think I can. You my everything, I love you more then I love Denny and that's really hard for me to admit, but I don't think I ever loved him this much."

I looked at Gordie in the mood light, his skin glowed making him look even more like a god. He was beautiful, how could I ever stop loving him.

"I promise Gordie, I love you more than you will ever know. You are my other half, I couldn't live without you."

I then raised up my head and passionately kissed him on the lips.

When we both pulled away I laid my head on the pillow and he laid his head on my chest, both of us falling asleep in each other's arms. I hope its like this for the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's Chapter 10!

Enjoy❤