Chapter Seven

Few weeks after.

Lana's P.O.V

Pep looked at me and let out a sigh as we walked to the pitch."It's about time you tell the team, don't you think so?"

I looked down at the grass, my foot pressed against it. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath then let it go.

Pep placed his hand on my shoulder. "Come on Lana, you might as well do it now because you are leaving tomorrow."

I looked up at pep. I nodded. "Yeah you are right, let's go."

He nodded, we both walked to the changing rooms. Pep stood by the door. "You all better be changed, tarados!"

Commotions came from the changing room, pep rolled his eyes then opened the door.

He indicated me to walk in first, I walked in then pep walked in after me.

"Oh it's just Lana."Jesus said with a shrug of his shoulder, him being topless. "She's seen me naked many times."

My cheeks turned to red and I looked at him. "W-What do you m-mean?"

"I mean that in like a friend's way."Jesus corrected himself with a grin on his face.

"I'm glad I left you in the past."Mendy said as he rolled his eyes and looked at me. "He's all yours."

Laporte stood on the bench as he put his tshirt."What's going on?"

Sane looked in my direction then stood himself next to Jesus, right in front of my face.

Kevin walked in with David silva, he looked at me with such a sad look. I wanted to run and leave.

I looked down at his hand which was still in a cast, my eyes brimmed with pools of tears.

"Can you all just gather around for now?"Pep said as he looked at them, he let out a sigh. "Hurry up, my Abuela can do things more faster then you guys."

Aguero walked in with his towel hanging on his shoulder, he looked at me and he let out a sigh. Knowing what was going to happen right now.

Everyone gathered around, mostly they sat on the bench. All their eyes on me.

Pep cleared his throat."There's something that Lana needs to say, after when it's said; I don't want no protests or anything."

Pep turned his shoulder to me and nodded at me.

I took a step forwards and looked at all their faces.

I had such good memories with them.

I had such good matches with them.

Gosh that Brazilian jokes that Jesus and Ferdinho that they always used to say.

The arguments of Mendy used be such a laugh.

We always ended up khyber pass every match, eating our hearts away together and having fun.

I cleared my throat and looked at them."I've got this thing to say and I just want you all to respect my desicison."

"Shit, she's getting married."David silva said as he looked at me.

"Fuck, she's pregnant."Beranado silva decided to add in as well.

"It's not that."I said as I looked at them. "It's something else."

Kevin looked at me, his eyes brimmed with tears. "You are leaving aren't you?"

I paused for a second then opened my mouth. "I've got this job offer in Spain, and it's a great opportunity. I'd be stupid not to take it."

"So you are leaving us?"Mendy said as he looked at me with a disappointed look.