Chapter Sixteen

Halayna's P.O.V

Mum looked at me as she pulled away from the hug. "Where's Lana then?"

"She's gone to Manchester, her friend came this morning to take her."I replied with a nod as I looked at her.

She nodded then she turned to Erick and Joel. "Care to explain why you guys are in a hotel instead of staying here with me?"

Joel nearly about to choke on the cashews he was eating, then he let out a cough. "We just thought there wouldn't be enough space for anyone."

"What do you mean? I've got this whole space filled up with empty room."

I let out a soft chuckle and walked out of the other room, I walked into the kitchen to see Chris eating whatever he could find.

He turned and looked at me. "Letting Erick and Joel take the fall eh?"

"No I'm not, more like you were the one who suggested a hotel, not me."I replied win a shrug of my shoulder.

"Do you know where Hannah is?"I asked him as I raised my eyebrow. "She's been acting a little off."

"I think she went out in the garden."Chris replied as he carried on stuffing his face.

I walked outside to the garden, she was sat on a chair and just looked at the garden.

I sat next to her and looked at her. "What's wrong Hannah? You are not okay, I know you aren't."

She looked at me. "I-Im..."But before She could carry on her sensetance she bursted out into tears.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug. "It's okay, it's okay."I whispered as my hand rubbed her back.

She pulled away from the hug, her tears smudged all over her face. "I-I'm pregnant."

"What?"

"The thing is its Gabe's."She replied as she let out a sigh and looked at me.

"You mean Gabriel Jesus? The one that's getting married in two days."

She nodded. "It happened when he came to Madrid a few months back."

"I don't understand, how could you not tell us? How could we not figure it out?"

"B-Because I h-hid it away, and I tried my h-hardest to not believe i-it then the other day on the p-plane, I felt it moving."She explained as she looked at me with Teary eyes. "Then I thought it is mine and it's real."

I took a hold of her hand, I squeezed it and pulled a smile on my face. "It's okay Hannah, you've told me now. It's okay, everything will be okay."

"Are you sure? Because Erick is going to kill me and fuck, I don't know."

"Yeah. Have you told anyone else though? Does Jesus know or not?"

"No he doesn't know, the only person knows expect you is Joel."She said as she let out a sigh.

"It's okay, trust me. I'll sort Erick out."

She nodded. "Please don't tell anyone."

I nodded. "I won't but you need to start telling everyone, don't you think so?"

"Y-Yeah I should."She whispered to herself.

"You've got us. And everything will fall into places don't worry."

She nodded and we hugged, Zabdiel walked into the garden and looked at us. "Are you two okay?"He yelled from the patio.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "We are okay, what's up?"

"Your mum needs me to get something from the shops, do you want to come?"Zabdiel asked as he looked at me with a look of awe.

"She'll go with you!"Hannah replied for me.

I turned to Hannah and looked at her. "Will you be okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

-

"It feels ages since I've been here."I said as we walked down the road.

He let out a soft chuckle. "You never talk about it though."

"There's nothing to talk about it though, just a place where I grew up and had some memories in it."

"It doesn't seem like that to your mum though."Zabdiel said as he held my hand.

"She can't leave even if she wants to, she can't."

Zabdiel nodded then I stopped in my track as I saw who was in front of me.

He looked at me and smiled. "Hey Halayna."

It was him.

Him.

"What?"

"Hey Halayna."He repeated himself as he smiled at me.

"Hi?"

Zabdiel looked at him with a confused look. "Is she supposed to know you?"

"Let's just go."I said and we carried on walking home like that didn't happen at all.

We got to the house only to see an ambulance outside of it.

I ran into the house to see that it was Richard on a stretcher and him moaning about his leg.

"What happened?"

"I'm going to go with Richard."My mum said as she ignored my question and grabbed her bag. "I'll see you guys later."

Then they were out of house.

I looked at Chris. "What happened? Me and Zabdiel only were gone for a half an hour."

"I dared him to do the flip over the patio and he ended up to breaking his leg."Chris replied as he let out a sigh.

Zabdiel appeared next to me and looked at him. "Really? It hasn't even lasted a day we've come and this has happened?"

Before Chris could say something, Erick was screaming upstairs.

I ran upstairs to see that it was Erick screaming at Hannah and Joel. "Why are you always with my sister for? Is there something you need to tell me?"

"What the fuck Erick? She's my best friend."Joel replied as he looked at him with a what the fuck look.

"Erick, can you just fucking stop?"Hannah screamed at him.

"What's happening here? Because if this doesn't stop, I'm not calling another ambulance again. One ambulance visit is enough for today."I said as I looked at them.

"It's Erick and his thoughts, he thinks me and Hannah are up to something."Joel said as he rolled his eyes at Erick.

I looked at Erick. "They are friends, nothing is going to happen between them. Stop, because that's us like assuming things between you and Lana."

I walked into my mums room and pulled out my phone.

I texted Lana.

Me~ How's everything? X