Chapter Twenty-Three

Halayna's P.O.V

Zabdiel wrapped his arms around me as I placed my hand on his chest, snuggled up to his chest.

His index finger made circles on my back.

"I wonder if Lana got home okay."I said as I looked up at him. "I'm really worried about her, her and Hannah actually."

"Maybe you need to stop worrying, both of them are fine."Zabdiel replied as he looked down at me. "Don't worry about them."

"But they are like my sisters, I can't help it."I added as I let out a sigh.

"I get that but you need to focus on yourself as well."Zabdiel said as he let out a sigh. "You are always focusing on other people, one minute it would be Hannah next it would be Richard."

"But they are family."

"They are and maybe you should let them focus on others instead of you doing it."

"Zabdiel, where are you getting with this?"I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

He turned himself on his side, and turned to me. "All I'm saying just focus on you, we are getting married this August and maybe you need time to yourself."

"I'll think about it."

He brought his lips onto mine and we kissed, I pulled away and looked at him. "How was dancing last night?"I asked as I wiggled my eyebrows.

He let out a chuckle, with his free hand he began to play with my hair. "It was good, John had a few good moves."

I let out a laugh. "I know, the both of you did. Erick sent me all the videos."

A knock came from the door, followed by more.

I let out a sigh. "Who is it?"

"It's Hannah, I really need the toilet!"She yelled from the other side of the door. "Erick decided to use mine and I need it really badly!"

"Yeah sure."

I got out of the bed, I slipped on Zabdiel's tshirt.

"Please make sure you both are dressed though!"Hannah yelled as I walked towards to the doors. "I don't want to be scared for life!"

I opened the door. She was wearing a massive sweatshirt which was showing her bump and then she ran into the toilet.

I closed the door and looked at Zabdiel. He looked at me and let out a soft chuckle. "The things we do, eh?"

"Halayna, where the hell is the toilet paper?"Hannah yelled from the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom, I closed the door behind me and opened the cupboard.

I got out the toilet paper and walked over to her, I handed it to her. "Happy?"

She nodded. "Thanks, it's sitting right on my bladder, it's the worse."

I let out a soft chuckle."It was."

"What?"

"I mean it must be."I quickly corrected myself then I turned to the door. "I'll be outside."

I opened the door and walked out, closed the door behind me.

Zabdiel was out of bed, in his joggers and rummaging through the suitcase for a tshirt.

He pulled one out and looked at me. "I'm going down, I'll see you down there."

He blew me a kiss then left the room. I sat on the edge of the bed.