Chapter Seventeen

Next Day.

Lana's P.O.V

"When are they coming then?"Jesus asked as I sat down at the breakfast bar.

"They'll be here before the rheresal dinner."I replied as I looked down at my bowl of cereal in front of me.

The doorbell rang, Jesus walked out of the kitchen and went to answer the door.

My mind wondered to last night, he moved on which was a good thing because that meant he was over me.

But the fact that he said that?

How could he even think to say that?

"Lana, you aren't going to believe who it is."Jesus yelled then a few seconds later Aguero was stood in front of me.

I jumped off my stool and ran to him, he pulled me into a tight hug. His smell whiffed up my nose which reminded me so much of home.

I pulled away from the hug, tears brimmed in my eyes. "I missed you so much Sergio."

He let out a soft chuckle, his eyes began to brim with tears. "If you start crying, I'm going to start."

Tears trickled down my face, I quickly wiped them away and let out a chuckle. "I didn't mean to, but it's been ages since I've seen you."

"Same."

I touched his hair and looked at him with a serious look. "You've got white hair now?"

"I think it suits me."He said as he began to fix up his hair.

"Let yourself believe that. I like the black hair instead of the White."I replied. "White makes you look more old."

He let out a fake gasp, he placed his hand on his heart. "I look old? What? That hurt Lana."

"It was supposed to."

I turned around and sat down back on the stool, aguero walked behind the breakfast bar and stood there.

He looked at me and gave me a faint smile. "How's Madrid? How's things?"

"It's good, how about you? How's things?"

"It's good."He replied as he folded his arms against his chest.

"You shouldn't lie to me Aguero, I know something is wrong."

"It's nothing, honestly it is nothing."He said.

"I'm here for a few days, you can tell me you know. No matter what it is, I won't love you less."I said as I stood up from the stool. "I'm here."

He nodded. "Yeah I know but it's nothing."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded. "Yeah, if there was something, I would of told you by now."

"Okay."

-

I put my earrings in, and I fixed my hair to the side. I looked at myself in the full lenght mirror, wearing the beaded white dress just above my knees.

I don't know who was going to be there tonight nor did I want to. I just wanted to get these two days over and done with then I could leave and get back to my life.

A knock came from the door. "Lana, are you dressed yet?"Erick asked behind the door.

"Come in Erick."I replied.

He walked in the room, I turned around to him and smiled. "How do I look?"

He was dressed in a stripy shirt with suspenders on and blue trousers. I bit my lip as I looked at him, his hair in a quiff and his eyes were just focused on me.

His jaw dropped, he looked at me in awe the same way Zabdiel looks at Halayna.

He smiled. "Y-You look stunning."

"Thanks, just could you zip up the back of my dress please?"

He nodded, he walked over to me as I turned around to the mirror. He stood behind me and smiled at me through the mirror.

He zipped the dress and I turned around to him, both of us so close to each other.

Our forehead suddenly pressed against each other, my breath hitched for a second as my arms brought themselves around his neck.

"Lana..."He whispered as he looked at me in such desire. "I want to kiss you so badly."

"Then kiss me."I whispered.

He brought his lips on to mine, he pressed his lips against mine with such passion.

Our lips moved in sync as the kiss began to develop itself.

"Erick?! Lana?!"Joel began to yell around the house.

Erick pulled away and looked at me. "I'm sorry, that douche had to come and interrupt us."

I let out a soft chuckle. "It's okay."I said softly as I looked at him, hiding my desire of wanting him to kiss me again.

"Erick? Lana?! Where the fuck are you?!"Joel yelled on the top of his lungs. "We are going to get late! Show yourself out now!"

Erick let out a frustrated groan. "I swear I'm going to kill him."

I let out a chuckle and rolled my eyes playfully at him. "I might help you with that."

He let out a chuckle. We let go of each other and looked at him. "He's right though, we are going to get late."

"True."

I picked up my clutch on the desk, Erick walked towards the door and walked out with me following him.

"Finally they appear! Did Thanos bring you back from the dust?"Joel said as he rolled his eyes at us.

"Let's just go."

We arrived at the venue, all of us walked in together and then we got scattered all over the place.

"You look amazing."Aguero said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you."

"IS THAT LANA?!"Ben yelled as he ran to me and engulfed me into a tight hug.

He picked me up from the ground and twirled me around as he hugged me.

Then he put me down, he looked at me and smiled. "It's been ages Lana!"

"I know."

"You've gotta tell me everything."

Berando Silva ran over to me and hugged me, interuptting Ben.

Ben let out a cough. "Hello?! I saw her first."

"Well it's been ages since I've seen her."Beranado said as he rolled his eyes at Ben. Then he looked at me. "How are you? How's things?"

Before I could answer, I saw him just stood by Chris and only to see a ring on his finger.