Chapter Twenty-Five

Lana's P.O.V

I opened my room door and I dragged him into my room, I closed the door behind myself.

He stood there, he looked at me and let out a sigh. "Lana..."

I walked over to my bed and began to tidy it up.

"Lana?"

"Don't you dare!"I yelled as my eyes brimmed with tears. "So before you messed around with me, you messed around with my best friend? How could you do that to her? How could act like her pregnancy with your child was nothing?"

"Lana..."

"Don't Lana me okay, you aren't the victim in this. You fucked her up mentally and that's why she gave your baby up for adoption."I yelled as I picked up a pillow from the bed and threw it at him. He dodged it and walked towards the window. "How could you? I don't understand you, she was pregnant with your child but yet you still acted like it was nothing."

"Lana, can you not?"

"Yes I am! She was carrying your child, your child! Now you think that you can criticise her for giving up your child for adoption, if you wanted her to keep it then you should of gave a shit."

"Lana, can't you understand where I'm standing eh?"Kevin said as he looked at me with his eyes brimmed with tears. "My sister just died then, my mind was all over the place and I wasn't thinking straight. I should of acted better and treated her better but then she should of at least told me what's she was going to do."

"It's no excuse, I know how you are like Kevin. You said that now but what you would of done then?"

"I would gave her some sort of hope that we could raise the child together."

"Hope?! That's all you got? Maybe she couldn't hold onto your false hope no longer, that's why she did it."

"I was a selfish dog, more than a dog back then but my intention was not to hurt her or even you."

"But you did, didn't you?"

"But I did-"

I cut him off. "That doesn't matter because you did it, you teared me away and you teared her away but yet there's still no remorse within you."

I sat on the edge of my bed, tears trickled down my face. "You still don't care."

He walked over to me, he stood in front of me with one of his knees down. He took a hold of both of my hands. "I'm really sorry Lana for what I did to you in the past and I have changed. I do care."

"It's not about me."

"It is because I hurt you along with so many other people."

I moved my hands away and wiped my tears away. "Kev, go home to your wife and your kid."

"Lana."

"Just do it."

He nodded and got up, he looked at me then turned around and walked out of the room.

I wiped my tears away and let out a sniffle.

Hannah walked into the room, she looked at me and instantly ran to me and hugged me tight.

She pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "Are you okay Lana?"

I looked at her and smiled. "I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm okay."She replied then she looked down at her hands then looked back up at me. "What happened?"

"Just something."I replied with a nod then I looked at her sweatshirt, something she never wears.

Then I knew.

I smiled and looked up at her. "Anything you want to tell me?"

She let out a soft chuckle, she placed her hand on her stomach, showing her bump. "I'm pregnant."With a beaming smile on her face.

"Congrats!"I said as I pulled her into a tight hug then I pulled away and smiled. "Who's the dad?"

Her smile faded away and she let out a sigh. "It's complicated."

"Dime, you know you can trust me."

"Jesus."

"What?! He's getting married tomorrow."

"I know, it happened when he came to visit you a few months back."Hannah replied as she let out another sigh. "I was disappointed in myself but then I got something good out of it."

"True, I won't tell a soul."

"Thanks."

"Who else knows then?"

"You, Joel and Halayna."

"Erick doesn't know yet?"

She nodded. "I'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

Erick walked into the room, he let out a cough indicating to Hannah to leave the room.

She rolled her eyes and got up, she looked at me. "I'll leave you with my annoying brother." Then she left the room.

Erick looked at me. "Are you okay?"

I got up and ran to him, I pulled him into a tight hug. "Thank you Erick."

"For what?"

"For everything.