Chapter Nine

Hannah began to put her lipstick on as Halayna began to apply her highlighter on.

I quickly put on my dress and tucked my hair on the side, with my make up done. I turned to them. "How do I look?"

"Hermosa!"Halayna replied with a smile on her face.

"Just wear the white heels, the outfit will be amazing then."Hannah added in as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Thanks."

I grabbed the white heels and put them on. Halayna turned to me, she was in a red velvet dress which showed off all her curves with her make up done ever so simply and red bright lipstick.

"How do I look?"She asked as she looked at me.

"Fucking amazing. Guys are going to be all over you tonight."I replied with a smile on my face.

"Come on guys, you don't need to exaggerate because that'll never happen."Halayna said as she rolled her eyes.

"Let's just we all will have the headplugs in tonight for the nosies that you and Zabdiel with uphold tonight."Hannah said as she grinned.

Halayna's cheek rose up to red. "Stop it! Urgh, just go and do up Joel."

"I kinda wanted your brother you know."Hannah said as she smacked her lips together."But Joels gotta do hasn't he?"

I let out a dramatic gasp."Gosh, may John Mayer help you."

"Love me John Mayer."Halayna said as she smoothed out her dress.

"Mhmm... Another thing to tell Zabdiel isn't it?"Hannah said with a chuckle.

"Are you girls done yet?"Chris yelled as he banged on the door.

"Go away Chris!"Halayna yelled as she picked up her clutch off her bed.

"Well, it's your boyfriend who's going mental here, not me."Chris yelled back.

-

I looked down at my drink then looked up to see everyone on the dance floor, I took another sip of my drink.

I wasn't really feeling tonight at all.

Joel appeared next to me, he looked at me and let out a sigh."I'm going to head off home, can you tell them for me?"

"Yeah sure."I replied with a nod."I might actually just join you, I'm fed up as well."

"You are welcome to if you want to?"Joel said as he raised his eyebrow.

I looked once at the dance floor to see a of them just having fun, I looked back at Joel and nodded."Yeah sure."

I got up, I picked up my clutch and walked to the dance floor by pushing past many people.

I tapped Halayna's shoulder, she turned around and looked at me. "Lana? Are you okay?"

"Me and Joel are heading off home."I whispered in her ear, hoping she heard me over the loud music. "I'll see you at home."

She looked at me and nodded."Make sure you get home safe and call me when you get there."

I nodded then me and Joel left the building.

We waited outside, Joel called up an über and he said he was on his way.

I looked up to see a bar just across us, I turned to Joel and looked at him. "Why don't we grab a beer? It'll be like twenty Mintues for the uber to come."

Joel pursed his lips then nodded."Yeah sure, let's go."

We crossed the road and walked into the bar, it was quiet and people were scattered around the place but not that many.

We walked to the bar, I sat down on the stool as Joels arms leaned against the surface.

"What can I do for you two?"The bartender asked as he approached us on the other side.

"Two beers."Joel replied with a smile.

The bartender nodded, then I saw a familiar face sat just a seat away from me and holding a beer.

"Raf?"

He turned around and looked at me."Lana!"

"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to rest up on the knee."

He let out a sigh. "Losing my mind at home." Then he saw Joel and gave him a wave. "Hey there Joel."

"Hey Raf."

Joels phone buzzed, he pulled it out and then let out a sigh. "Uber is here."

"I'm going to stay with Raf, you go home."I decided to declare.

Joel looked at me with a confused look. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Yup, I'll come back with raf."

Joel looked at raf then walked to him, he patted his shoulder and said bye then he left.

Raf took a sip of his beer, he looked at me. "You didn't need to stay you know."

I let out a chuckle."I wanted to."

He turned his whole body to me and he smiled at me. "Thank you for that advice earlier on."

"Which one? I give plenty."

"The pattie one."

"Anytime, I've got more whole lotta advice if you want?"

We sat there and chattered along with ordering beers and whatnot.

"I think we should be getting home."Raf said as he placed his cup down. "Come on, let's go home."

He sat up from his stool, he held out his hand and I took it.

But before I knew it, I tripped and fell against his chest.

I looked up and met his gaze. "S-Sorry."

But then his lips placed themselves against mine.

He pulled away a few seconds later. "Fuck, I-"

I cut him off. "It's okay, but you can kiss me again if you want?"

"Sure?"

I nodded. "Yup raf, just kiss me."

He pressed his lips against mine with passion, and it was a feeling that I missed a lot.