14

So uh Floyd's middle name is now Marno.

>Rain<

_________________________

It wasn't even light out yet. But your body decided for whatever reason to wake up and not go back to sleep.

There must be a reason, why would I put myself through this to myself if there weren't???

However the negative thoughts floated away as the same smile, that you couldn't get rid of last night, gradually returned alongside the memories of that ninja boy.

You looked to the digital clock on your nightstand. It read 5:36 am in it's nightmarish red numbers that haunt your dreams.

Why am I awake? I'd prefer not to be..

But the thing was, you were actually looking forward to today. Sure nothing called for waking up at this cold unholy hour, but you were definitely in an oddly good mood after hanging with Leo, your new best pal who totally thought you were the best thing ever to happen in the world.

Obviously.

You just laid in your bed for a good amount of time until it clicked. It was Saturday, and to add to your lingering joy from yesterday there was a Conspiracy Club meeting later today.

The faint smile widened at the thought of seeing the nerds again.

Hopefully this meeting won't go as haywire as the last one and maybe David will actually talk to you a bit more now that you have a better relationship. That was mostly built on him totally saving your ass last time.

You figured you might as well catch the sun rise this morning since you rarely got a chance like this. So with an odd amount of gumption you flung the blankets off your body then rolled out of bed, grabbing a big hoodie that Floyd didn't want anymore. Thank god for that because it was crazy snuggly.

You pulled it over your head on your way out of your room, only to ram into the door frame while your head was trying to find the head hole, arms still sticking straight up above you.

"Ah! Shitter!" You cursed through a groan and flailed around a bit more aggressively, finally wiggling into the sweater properly then held your forehead. It was still trying to recover from that nasty bonk against Leo's shell so this definitely didn't help.

However your clumsiness didn't bother you much this time and you simply sighed then chuckled at your actions and physical stupidity. As you made you way to the kitchen there was a noticeable pep in your step.

You looked down at your feet curiously.

That's... odd..

The thought of your feet being happy left your mind passively as you opened the fridge, not looking for anything in particular.

Finally you closed the fridge empty handed and instead opted for a cup of tea. You grabbed a mug and filled it with water, promptly heating it up inside the microwave. You readied the tea leaves into the metal ball and waited for the water to be done.

Looking out at your dark little apartment, the only light source you were given was the yellowish orange streetlights pouring in through the two windows you had and the warm glow of the microwave. It was kinda spooky but you'd lived there long enough to know that everything looked just the way it does all the time.